Chapter 6.

MAY CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT TOWARDS THE END

------------------------------------------------------

Tanners POV

Ive had my cast off for a couple months now. Ive been thinking recently... I want Caitlin to be mine. I want to be her first... And i want her to be my first. I want to marry her too.
I check my latest video ignoring my daily dose of hate i get. And i yawn and get out of bed snd start vlogging "hey Guys my room is all packed up now and now i will giving you a tour of my new house!" i end the vlog and drive to Caitlins house and we both goto my new house which is where i set up the next part of the vlog. After giving a tour i stroke Kirbys head which is lay on Caitlins knee and i then grab her hand and pull her upstairs to my room which by now was completely unpacked and my new Queen bed put together. I lay her down on my bed and hover over the top of her with one hand on her side and i lean down and kiss her seductively she pushes me off and onto my back and before i knew it she was straddling my waist i put my hands on her hips while biting my lip "w what are you gonna do to me?" i say with a wink. She smiles and leans down kissing me roughly with her hands on my rock hard abs. I kiss back and she reaches under my shirt and pulls it off making me start to blush. A few seconds later my pants and joining my shirt on the floor as well as her shirt and pants. I gasp feeling her slowly kissing down my body towards my friend which is now also rock hard and i blush as she slowly pulls my boxers off and replaces the boxers with her tongue and mouth making me moan gently. She licks the tip of it gently then starts feeding my thick and hard length into her mouth then slowly beginning to suck it. I moan and grip onto my bed enjoying my first blowjob. After a while she stands up and unclips her bra and pulling her panties and i stare at her body while drooling. She sits on my knee and asks "d do you want to..a uhm... Have sex?" i nod violently and she smiles "me too" i get up and put her onto her back and look down at her and smile. And i notice she has opened her legs and i pull her towards me. My thick length poking her pussy and i blush and look at her "you sure you want to?" she nods and i slowly begin pushing it in her. Making her cry out in pain "i im sorry" tears come to her eyes and i wipe them "its ok. It only hurts for a minute i promise" she nods and takes deep breathes and i push more into her until its all in her and she is breathing normally again. I smile and she puts her hand on my cheek " g gentle please" i nod and pull all the way out then gently but quickly thrust it back "Harder Tanner!" i nod and start going harder her crying out words and making me go faster and harder until suddenly we both cum. I pull out and lay beside her pulling her naked body close to mine and covering it with a blanket. "i love you Tanner" i smile and say "I Love You too Caitlin"