Chapter 7.

MATURE CONTENT

Caitlins Pov
I wake up cuddled into Tanner and i smile at his sleeping face. He looks so silent and angelic. I lean down and kiss his nose making him stir in his sleep. I get up and get dressed
"where are you going?" i hear Tanners morning voice crackle and i look at him and smile.
"to make you breakfast" he lightly smiles "dont go" and he pats he bed beside him "no Tanner im gonna go make food." i walk down staira and begin to make pancakes. I jump as i feel Tanner snaking his arms around my waist and kissing my neck and he whispers in my ear. "last night was fun" i blush and nod as i put the last pancake onto Tanners place. I grab my plate and sit down eating my two pancakes with sugar on top.
After breakfast i get up and stretch then go back to Tanners Bed and curl up waiting for him.to come up. After 10 minutes i hear Tanner open the door. But then hear a girl giggling. I roll off the bed and lay beneath it. The girl enters the room and i indentify her as Taylor (another youtuber) i hear them sit on the bed and kissing noises. I let out a small and quiet weep as i see their clothes appearing on the floor. I roll out and see Tanner about to enter Taylor.
"Gee NICE TO KNOW YOU WERE GONNA CHEAT!" And i turn and run out the room Tanner shouting after me and running after me then i feel someone shove me against a wall and see Tanner pinning me to the wall angrily.
"no Caitlin... I was forced to. Management want me to date her. And she wanted sex. She fucking seduced me. Id never fucking cheat on you willingly. I fucking love you" i growl angrily and Tanners mom Walks into the hall. "Tanner... Why are you naked?" he rolls his eyes and walks upstairs. Then within seconds i see Taylor running down the stairs dressed and crying. Then Tanner coming back downstairs. "mom... I cant take it... Management want me to date someone else. But i love Caitlin. I dont want to be a youtuber anymore." i see his mum sigh and nod "ok Tanner. Ill contact management ok" Tanner nods and wraps his arms around me tightly and i hug him back... He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs and i smirk and push him onto the bed and straddle his waist. He puts his hands on my hips and i lean down and kiss his lips soon beginning to make out and our clothes beginning to fall to the floor. I smile and kiss down his body hungrily. I get to his cock feeling it rock hard and i begin to suck it. After a while of sucking i kiss back up his body and i straddle his waist again his soaking wet cock pushing into me. I wriggle slightly and his cock plunges deep in me and i moan lowly. And i slowly begin to ride him moaning at his cock thrusting in and out. Then suddenly he pushed me off and gets up. I get onto my hands and knees and he grabs my hips and shoves his cock back into me and he begins to fuck me hard until suddenly i orgasm and tighten around him making him cum. He flops down ontop of my back snd kisses my shoulder and whispers in my ear "i love you caitlin" i smile and Tanner straightens up and goes to pull out. "u uhm... Caitlin... We uh... Forgot protection..." i widen my eyes and look back at him while biting my lip and Tanner pulls out and i sit down. He touches my shoulder and pulls me close " i im sorry. I should of checked"
"n no... Dont blame yourself... I should of felt the difference." he kisses my neck "no caitlin... I was an idiot. Now youre gonna be stuck with my kid. Ugh im an idiot." i turn round and kiss his lips "its ok... We will cope. Right? We are 18"
He nods and lays down and i lay down snd cuddle into him. Drifting off to sleep "i love you Tanner"