Oops I did it again

DAMN IT!!!

I had only just got back home and now I can already tell when I wake up I'm not going to be in England anymore!

My head was spinning and all I could see was darkness, total cliché knock out right?

Anyway I finally found the energy to open my eyes and I was met with the sight of another alleyway.

Okay so I'm not complaining about being able to go to different universes but why did I have to wake up in an alleyway every time?

It's so unhygienic!!!

Wow I used a big word! One of my teachers would be happy!

Oh Crap! I forgot I had missed like a week off school!

All well, who needs an education anyway?

Sorry I got really distracted.

I was expecting to find myself back in Gotham but no that would be too easy!

I held my head and groaned before standing up and making my way out of the alleyway.

I walked into a large street that had hundreds of people rushing around.

As soon as I stepped onto the path I was already being shoved and cursed at as I almost knocked over multiple people.

I mumbled apologies as I continued to get pushed down the street.

Finally I managed to break from the crowd and I found myself stood in the middle of a huge park.

Not just any park.

The one, the only, Central Park.

I WAS IN NEW YORK CITY!!!

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, maybe I just woke up in a different country?

I looked at my phone and realised that it had no signal even though I was in the centre of one the largest city's in the world.

Thinking logically I decided I wasn't in my universe.

Something's definitely wrong with me if I'm thinking logically!!!

Anyway back to, oh, I don't know FINDING OUT WHERE I AM.

I ran to a nearby newspaper shop and grabbed the daily paper.

I gasped when I saw the front cover.

HALF PRICE SALE ON ALL CHAIRS AT CHAIRS ARE US!!!

Oh and also the fact the avengers were posted on the front page doing a superhero pose under the heading 'SUPERHEROES SAVE NYC'

I squealed realising I had made my way to the marvel universe!

I was so existed!!!

Now all I had to do was get there attention right?

It was so much easier in DC because all I had to do was turn on a light before being dragged away by the one and only batman.

Now that was fun!

Anyway back to the problem at hand, I guess I would have to pretend that I was in trouble.