Christmas Kisses

Ahh, Christmas, the wonderful time of year for family, presents, no school, and most importantly mistletoe.

"Alright class, don't forget to turn in your paper on the first day back from the break, and happy holidays. Class dismissed." Kageyama's professor drawlled out. Letting out a relieved sigh Kageyama packed up his things and headed to his apartment.

As soon as Kageyama stepped in the door of his apartment he heard the cheerful call of his boyfriend, then felt a bone crushing hug.

"Tobio-Chan! I thought you would never come home!" Oikawa dramatically whined. "Also, I made cookies. They're in the kitchen if you want some." Oikawa said smirking.

Kageyama hung his bag of school supplies on a coat hook and walked into the kitchen. Knowing Oikawa, the cookies would probably be horrible, but Kageyama was too hungry to care. He walked into the kitchen with Oikawa trailing behind him snickering, for who knows what reason.

Eying the cookies, Kageyama reached out to grab the one that looked the least burnt, but Oikawa had another idea. Making a 'tsk' sound, he slapped Kageyama's hand away from the desired cookie, and shook his finger.

"If you are going to eat a cookie, you have to pay first."

"What? Pay! Since when!?" Kageyama asked bewildered.

"Well, since you decided to come home so late and make me so lonely, you're gonna have to pay." Oikawa said matter a factly.

Kageyama let out a soft growl then said "first of all I come home at the same time everyday, and second of all I'm hungry. So what's the price."

"This." Oikawa said smiling triumphaptly. He quickly wrapped his arms around Kageyama and swooped down for a deep and passionate kiss. At first Kageyama was surprised, but he quickly eased into the kiss loosely wrapping his arms around Oikawa's waist.

When they finally parted, Oikawa looked down at Kageyama and huskily said "You can have that cookie now."

Tightening his grip on Oikawa's waist, Kageyama replied, "Mmm, I think the cookies can wait."
After raising a curious brow at his usually awkward and tsundere like, boyfriend's actions, Oikawa eagerly obliged.