Chapter 15//What Are You Doing Here???

Jasmines POV

I turned on the light switch to see Ally?? "Ally?!" I practically yelled. "Surprise!!" She said with her hands in the air. "Omg!!! Why are you here?!" I said in excitement. "I moved here! After you moved, I became depressed because people were bullying me, and I had no friends after you and Sophie moved here, so my mom wanted to me to move to Virginia with you guys." She said. "Omg! I'm so sorry to hear..but I'm excited to hear that you moved here!" I said. "I got to go to the bathroom, wanna come?" I asked. "Sure." She said and we walked to the bathroom. We walked in and it was just us. I got done with my business, and washed my hands and talked to her.

"Sooo do you go to this school?" I asked. "Yeah actually, I just started, but I decided to skip class." She said and we both laughed. "Ok well I have to go to class. I have one more class after this one so you could go behind the bleachers if you want, at least till school is over. Here just put my number into your phone, it's ***-***-****." I said. "Ok thanks here's my number." She said putting her number into my phone. "Thanks, bye." I said and walked back to my class. "Bye." She said and walked to the bleachers. I can't wait to tell Sophie that Ally moved here.

*skip school*

I texted Ally.

Me: schools over. Meet me at the front of the building.

Ally😜: okie!

I then walked outside with Sophie and we walked to where Ally was and Sophie immediately ran to her. "Omggggg!!!! Allyy!!" Sophie screamed and people started to look. "Heyyyy Sophiee!!" Ally screamed back. I ran to them and helped them up because they collided and fell on the ground. "How did you get here?!" Sophie said out of breath. "I moved here!" She said and we all squealed and hugged. "Omggg!!! Jacob Sartorius!!!!!!!!" Ally screamed and Jacob immediately looked our way and she started to cry. "Ally!" I laughed. "Jacobs my boyfriend." I said and she looked confused. We all laughed and Jacob walked over to us.

"Hey babe." Jacob said to me. "Hey baby." I said and kissed him. "Who's this?" He said pointing to Ally. "That's Ally. Mine and Sophie's old friend back when we lived in Tennessee." I said. "Nice to meet you." Jacob said shaking her hand. "Better to see you." She said and we all laughed. "Hey do you guys wanna stay over tonight at my house?" I asked Sophie and Ally. "Yeah." They both said. "I'll call Chloe and see if she wants to come." I said and they both nodded. "Let's go! Bye babe!" I said waving to him and walking off. "Bye love you!!" He said which made me blush. I ran back to him and gave him a kiss. "Woahhh what was that for?" He said blushing. "Because I love you!" I said smiling. "Your sooo cute!" He said and we heard awww's we giggled and blushed. "Bye." I said and gave him a kiss and walked off. "Bye." He said back.

We arrived at my house and I called Chloe to come over. She said that she will be over in 2 minutes.

"Guys do you want to order pizza?" I asked standing up to turn on Netflix. "Yeah get like one medium cheese pizza and one medium pepperoni pizza." Sophie said. "Ok." I said. *knock knock* "that would be Chloe! I'll be right back." I said and then walked downstairs to open the door.

"Hey Chloe! I have someone I would like you to meet! Come upstairs!" I said and then we went upstairs. "This is Ally, mine and Sophie's old friend back in Tennessee. She moved here!" I said with a smile. "Hiiii!" Chloe said and gave Ally a hug and we talked for a while until the pizza came. *knock knock* "I'll get ittt!!!" I yelled running down the stairs.

I opened the door to see the pizza delivery guy. "That would be $18.50." He said handing me the pizza. "Here ya go." I said handing him the money. "Thank you have a great night." He said and walked off. I closed the door and ran upstairs into my room. "Pizzas here!" I said putting the pizza down on my bed. We all got into my bed and wore our panda onesies. We ate pizza and watched Pretty Little Liars. "Hey how about we prank call Burger King  and ask them for the number to Dairy Queen." I asked laughing. "Yeah let's do it." They all said laughing.

Chloe's POV

I just met Ally and she seems pretty chill. I can tell we will be good friends. We were eating pizza and watching PLL when Jasmine suggests that we prank call Burger King and ask for the number to Dairy Queen. It seems pretty funny so why not. "Guys it's ringing." Jasmine says giggling. "Hello this is Burger King, how may I help you?" Some lady said. "Yeah, ummm do you know the number to Dairy Queen?" Jasmine asked and I giggled. "Shhh." Jasmine said quietly. "Really?" She said angrily. "Uh, yeah! Now what is it?" Jasmine said. "Haha she hung up!" Jasmine said and we all laughed.

Jasmines POV

We just prank called Burger King. It was hilarious. Wait I'm getting a call. It's from Jacob. "Jacob?" I questioned. "Yeah I was just going to say that I love youuu!!" He said. "Awwweee I love you moreee!!" I said extending the word more. "Impossible." Jacob said. I giggled. "Jasmine were tired so we're going to sleep!" Ally said. "Ok goodnight!" I said to them. "I got to go Jacob. I love youuu!!" "I love you too Jasmine!" Jacob said. "Byeee." I said. "Bye." I then ended the call and fell asleep although it was 7:30pm I was tired.
___________________________
Yolo! Guys, it's 2:27am and I'm seriously tired😂 but I promised you guys an update, but it was late😂 well I'll be  updating tomorrow! Love ya❤️- Jasmine🌺