Chapter 27// Cameron!!!

Jasmines POV

Me and Jacob just arrived at the mall. "There they are!" I said and walked up to Chloe, Sophie and Ally. "Hey guys!" I said as we walked up to them. "Hey Jasmine oh and Jacob." Sophie said. "So let's go!" I said and we started shopping.

"CAMERON DALLAS! OH MY GOD!!!" We heard multiple girls scream. "Omg!" Me, Sophie and Ally said at the same time. We then jumped up and down squealing. "What?" Jacob said. "Cameron Dallas is here!" I said excited. "Ok so why are you three acting all cheerful and stuff?" Jacob furrowed his eyebrows. "Jacob. Cameron was mine, Ally's and Sophie's old best friend back in Tennessee before we moved here. We never got to say good bye to him and I felt so bad." I said. "Yasss we always called him cam cam." Sophie said laughing. (Let's pretend Cameron is 15 years old.)

"Guys! Let's go! I have to see him!" I said and we ran to where the girls were screaming.

Sophie's POV

We heard multiple screams from girls calling out "CAMERON DALLAS!!" So we ran to where the screaming was and there he was. Our old best friend. I remember when I had this huge crush on him. He would always flirt with me, so I always thought that he liked me. I just can't believe he is here in Virginia. Tons of girls were crowded around Cameron screaming his name from the top of their lungs. He was taking pictures with a group of girls and everything.

Ally's POV (new😂)

I can't believe it. There the one and only Cameron Dallas was. I remember the night before I moved to Virginia, me and Cameron had this sleepover and we kissed in the middle of this romantic movie. I guess he saw us because he started walking our way with a big grin on his face. He finally got through the crowd of girls and there he was... standing in front of me. I still have a crush on him, but I'm dating Hunter so I can't just date him.

"Omg! Ally! I've missed you so much!" Cameron said and gave me a big hug. "I've missed you too! So how's it going back in Tennessee?" I asked with a smile upon my face. "Oh you know. Like it was before. It's just a little boring there without you, Jasmine, and Sophie." He said. "Yeah. So why are you here in Virginia?" I raised my eyebrow. "Tour." He said. "Ohhh.. yeah I forgot! You told me about you going on tour that night." I winked. "Haha yeah." He blushed. "Omg Jasmine! Sophie!" Cameron yelled and we all laughed. They gave him a hug and started to have a little conversation about how life's going so far.

Chloe's POV

While Jasmine, Sophie, Jacob and Ally were talking to Cameron, I went to the food court not far away from me. I walked to Starbucks when I saw Bryce with this brunette haired girl. They were holding hands, but wait! They kissed?!?! I felt a tear slip from my eye. NO! I'm strong! I walked up to them.

"Wow! Congrats on the new girlfriend!" I slowly clapped my hands. "Babe I can explain!" He quickly got up and grabbed my wrists. "LET GO OF ME!" I yelled. "Please baby!" He begged. "Babe?!" The girl said sounding offended. "I know it wasn't your fault. It's this boys fault!" I yelled walking away. "Were done!" The girl said and I just giggled and kept walking back.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Hola😂 well another chapter down! I'll probably do a couple more chapters and then I'll be done with this book! But I'm going to be making a new book! I already have ideas about it, so yeah! And it's a Jacob Sartorius fanfic. Can't wait! Love ya-Jasmine🌼