Chapter 17/ Why?

Jasmines POV  *11:00am*

I woke up without Jacob by my side. I didn't think much of it so I just got ready for the day and decided to put my bikini on under my clothes so I could go to the pool when I wanted. I went down to the lobby and went straight for the hotels pool. I got down there and swam for 7 minutes until a few guys came in. One guy had brunette hair and blue eyes, another had blonde hair and blue eyes, and the last had black hair and brown eyes. They walk in and start to giggle and I got a little uncomfortable. I get out of the pool and put a towel around me when the guy with black hair started doing cat calls to me.

"Zayumm mammi, nice ass!" The guy said looking at me up and down. "Fuck off!" I said and then walked off, but before I could reach the door, the guy with blonde hair got out of the pool and picked me up bridal style and started to swing me side to side. "ONE..." he started off. "PUT ME DOWN!" I yelled. "TWO..." he kept going. "PLEASE!" I begged. "THREE!" The blonde and black haired guys yelled and threw me into the pool. I couldn't get up to the surface. My hair was caught on the bottom of the ladder. I tried and tried to get my hair loose but it wouldn't budge. I then felt hands wrap around me and I realized that it was the brunette haired boy. He got me loose and brung me up to the surface. *cough cough* I kept coughing.

"Are you alright?!" He said putting his hand on my head. "NO! Your idiot friends almost killed me!" I yelled. "I'm sorry about them. But your okay?" He asked worried. "Yeah my chest hurts though. But I'll be alright. I need to find Jacob." I said trying to get up. "I'll help you look for him." He said helping me up. "Thanks. Hey I never got your name." I said. "Oh, sorry, my names Bryce, Bryce Hall, what's yours?" He asked as we were walking back to the lobby. "Jasmine, Jasmine Perez." I said and smiled. "Beautiful name." He said smiling. "thanks." I said and then froze. "Hey Jasmine, are you ok?" He asked looking at me. A tear then slept down my cheek. I was looking at Jacob and Brittney making out on one of the lobby chairs. A lady then escorted them out of the lobby and told them to get a room.

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked. I couldn't stand it much longer, I ran back to my hotel room and started to pack up. "Jasmine please tell me what's wrong?" Bryce asked as he walked into the room. "I just got cheated on! My boyfriend just cheated on me with his ex!" I yelled with tears flooding my eyes. "Jasmine, I'm so sorry this happened to you." He said and walked over to me and gave me a tight hug, I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.

I then released and finished up packing and we walked to the hotel lobby and Jacob saw me and Bryce and walked over to us.

"Hey babe." He said walking to me.
"STAY AWAY!" I yelled and backed up.
"What's wrong?" He asked, and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Really?! You happened! Why would you cheat on me with Brittney?!" I yelled again. "You saw that?" He asked looking down. "Yes I did! And I'm breaking up with you! Bye!" "Babe!" He said holding my wrists. I pulled my hands away. "No! Goodbye!" Is all I said and walked outside.

I then started to cry even more. Bryce walked outside and sat down beside me. "I'm sorry this happened to you." He said looking down at the ground. I wiped away my tears. "I called an uber, and I'm going home." I said. "Thanks so much for helping me." I added and gave him a hug. "Can I have your number?" He asked me. "Yeah here it is." I said typing my number in his phone and put my name as Jasmine😘 and he put his number in my phone and put his as Bryce😍 "thanks." He said. Then the uber pulled up. I gave Bryce a big hug. "Bye." I said and walked to the uber and put my stuff in and then drove off. I arrived at the airport. "Thanks, bye." I said and left.

*on plane*
I started crying silently remembering all the memories me and Jacob had. I texted my mom to pick me up at the airport.

Me: Mom, come pick me up at the airport please.

Mom💕: Ok sweetie.

Me: Ok thx.☺️😘

*landing*
After 5 hours on the plane, we land and I get off and get my suitcases from the baggage claim, I then see my mom. I run to her and give her a hug.

"I'm so glad to see you!" I said and started to cry. "It's only been a day." She said giggling. "Um, what happened with Jacob?" She asked. "I'll explain while we are in the car." I said and she nodded her head and we got in the car and drove home which was 15 minutes from the airport. "Ok, so I was walking to the lobby with my new friend, Bryce Hall and I stopped suddenly to see Jacob and Brittney making out on one of the lobby chairs. Then this lady escorted them out and told them to get a room. I then ran off back to the hotel room and packed my things and called an uber to pick me up to take me to the airport and I flew back here." I said and started to cry. "Honey, I'm so sorry to hear that." She said keeping her eyes on the road.

*home*
I ran to my room and just cried on my bed. I then get a phone call from Bryce. I answered.

"Hello?" I said through the phone. "Hey Jasmine, how are you?" Bryce asked. "Not so well, you?" I giggled. "Same, I'm going home tomorrow." He said. "What state do you live in?" I asked randomly. "Virginia. Well I'm moving there tomorrow." He said and I smiled. "I live there!" I laughed. "Really?! OMG! So I get to see you!" He yelled. I laughed. "I live in Herndon. What part you moving to?" I asked. "Same!" He said and I got happier. "Yayayayay!!" I yelled. "JASMINE! DINNER IS READY!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the steps. "ALRIGHT!" I yelled back. "I got to go Bryce. I'll see you tomorrow I guess." I giggled. "Alright, bye." He said. "Bye." I then hung up and ate dinner.

When I was done eating, I got ready for bed. I watched PLL (pretty little liars) and fell asleep with a tear that slipped down my cheek. I then remember the necklace Jacob got me. I was still wearing it. I took it off and threw it across my room. I fell asleep with tears streaming down my face....
/////////////////////////////////////
Hola! Well apparently, I did have time to update😂 Happy New Years guys! 😂 well umm it's 2am so Merry Christmas😂🎉🎁🎄 idk if I can update tomorrow though since it's Christmas:( but I will update sooner or later😂  I promise! love ya❤️-Jasmine🌺