Chapter 30// Home.

Jasmines POV

I began to walk out of the hospital but I felt like someone was there. I felt a cold breeze brush across my body that sent chills down me. I ignore the feeling and continued to walk out. We soon get into the red Camaro and leave the hospital.

After a long 5 minutes of pure silence, we pull up to this huge house that I'm guessing is my house. I step out and slam the car door shut and walk into my house.

"This here is your room." My mom pointed to a big beautiful blue room. "Ok." I said and sat on my bed and turned on my tv and turned on Netflix. In the middle of a horror movie I was watching, I looked out my window and saw a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes kissing a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. I walked to my window and closed the curtains and continued my movie.

"JASMINE! DINNER IS READY!" Mom yelled from the bottom step. I got up and walked downstairs. "Here you go." She said and gave me a plate of food and I walked upstairs and got
On my phone and checked my social medias. My eyes grew large when I saw how many followers I had on Instagram. I had 1M followers. I have 900+ followers on every single one of my social medias. I saw a picture that I uploaded on Instagram from 1 month ago of me and a boy kissing and holding hands. That's odd... that looks like the boy I just saw from my window. I looked at the comments and most of them were hate but some were positive. Some said 'get well soon. We love you' I smiled at the positive comments and ignored the hate. Well I got to go to bed because I have school tomorrow. Yay *note the sarcasm*
___________________________
Sorry if the chapter was short, but I'll update today. Love ya- Jasmine🌼