6• She's different

Newt's pov

The box. It was coming back up,last time it was Teresa and now the glade has about 7 girls and Teresa was the last...But we were mistaken as we did the same ritual we opened the box and I jumped in to see to see another girl. We had already got bored and not was it shocking anymore but this girl is different,I feel like I know her.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." She snapped

She was the first girl not to cry or to make an escape. Not to mention she had a hot body if I say so myself. Her curves were so visible that it was the first thing your eyes saw,that and her long hair, she looked like Aphrodite or even more gorgeous.

*One week later*( I was thinking if SpongeBob)

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!" Someone screamed

It has been only a week since the new girl has arrived and she had already been causing trouble. I went toward the scream and I saw Minho with green hair and I burst out laughing, which caused Minho to give me a glare. Apparently she had asked the creators for green hair dye and swapped that with Minho's hair gel.

I saw the beauty herself coming toward us with a smirk on her face, and a tune coming from her lush lips.
"Mornin' newt."she said to me and looked at Minho " like the hair Minho, now you can blend in with the grass and trees." Even Minho couldn't hold back a laugh and soon enough we were on the ground laughing our butts off.

This is not mine. Neither is part 2 or 3.