7• Shes different pt2

Newt's pov

It's been months since y/n and throughout those months I've fallen in love with her, everything about her was amazing- her witty sarcastic personality,her beautiful,long hair, her symmetrical face, everything about her was breathtaking.

Unlike all the others girls,she could stand up for herself,and the boys respected her,her job is-well she's amazing at everything cooking, nursing, running, so she does everything and inspects everyone. Me and her are close and everyone teased us to get together already: I was smitten over her.

It was the end of the day and I was talking to Sonya,she was cold so I let her borrow my hoodie and she thanked me giving me a kiss on the cheek, unfortunately y/n saw us and turned around and walked back to the gardens and I followed her to make sure she was okay.

When I got to the gardens she was leaning against a tree with a smirk on her face,it wasn't the teasing smirk,it was the devious smirk.

"Well,well if it isn't newt the gentleman,giving Sonya his hoodie, giving Emily (random name) a flower, you're just too sweet," she stated annoyance dripping from her voice. She came close- very close and whispered in my ear " better keep it up Newtie, they'll be falling for you except one." She then swiftly walked away leaving me dumbfounded in the garden.