character introduction

Name.          : Alexa
Age.               : 18
Weapon.      : sword and some daggers
Hair color   : silver
Eye color.    : sapphire

Appearance : look at the picture ( of course the hair is still silver)

Abilities : can make anything out of water,  can grow wings out of water,  her body is made out of water so she can't get hurt( only at age 16 and up), can summoned water out of thin air, can heal anything with a kiss.

Personality : kind, caring, brave, can be mischievous, like teasing, motherly

Like.  : singing, fighting, yona, Hak, soo won,  doing housework, teasing, listening, and cooking

Dislike: betrayal, sadness, jealous, bad people.

History : she was born in a small village at night. She was living a happy life until the elder from the village has spoken. He said that she is the next water Phoenix. He said that she can bring destruction into this world if she can't control her powers.
she was only 5 years old when the elder announced that she is the next pheonix. One night the little girl overheard the elder and the other villager planing to kill her. She quickly run but when she's running some villagers yelled at her so she would stop. But she didn't she ran, and ran, and ran until she trips and fell so many times. Not long after that she collapsed. Before she collapsed she saw a shadow a man, an elder. That elder picks her up and brought her to the wind tribe.