chapter 10 to shunai village we go

Normal P.O.V

Special thanks to izuchii for doing the cover on such short time😘
---------------------

The next day, yona and the other packed their stuff and bid ik-soo goodbye. Then the are off to shuhai village. Which is hard because hak never heard of this village, yoon can't find the village on the map.

But then kija said that he can sense her presence, but it was moving so fast it was making his almost collapses. That is because Alexa is flying. And that make the 4 dragons kinda dizzy.

It was really confusing for Yoon because Jae-ha said that she is on the north side of the mountain, kija said the east side, while Zeno said that Alexa is in the west side.

"Okay you guys have to make up your mind, where is this village!?" Yoon was starting to get impatient

"Like I told you it's that way!" Kija pointed at the east side

"NO. It's over there!" Jae-ha point at the north side

Zeno then point to the west side "No it's that way"

They're bickering doesn't stop there they keep arguing that feels like eternity.

"Okay, STOP!" Yona said getting everyone attention she was getting impatient as well

Yona then glance at Shin-ha "Shin-ha.... Where do you think Alexa is?" She ask

He points his arm at the south of the mountain "There's a village..."

"Far from here..... It'll take 2 night to get there.."

"Why don't you say that earlier!?" Yoon was getting pissed.

~Time skip~

The rest of the trip was mostly awkward silence because there was really not much to talk about. But it seem that yona was rather off today... she was.. Offly quiet and zeno seem to noticed that.

"Miss you're awfully quiet, why is that?" Says Zeno in a happy yet concern tone.

"I was just... wondering about something " yona lower her head

"What are you wondering about miss?" Zeno asked again

"I was wondering about what Alexa meant by them... and fallen teammates" she set her gaze along the blue sky as it reminds her of Alexa's blue eyes.

"She suffered. That's why she is wise" Yoon added

They all looked at Yoon confused of what he just say.

Yona slowly approach Yoon " What do you mean?"

"Never mind" he rolled his eyes and start walking further that the group.

~Time skip~

As the sun is starting to set from the horizon soon it was night time. Yoon and the other decided to camp for the night. Yoon was cooking while the other gathered some water and firewood.

Soon, Yoon was finished with his cooking and he ate with the other near the campfire.

"Hak.." Yona said getting everyone's attentions. Hak just hummed in response.