Chapter 13 A Normal Day?

Hey~ guys just wanna let you guys know that I recently released a new book which is a one shots, if you have any requests just message me😁

_____________________________________________••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alexa P.O.V

I rolled out of my futon and stood up and stretched in the direction of the sun just shining its warm golden light over the mountain.

The entire meadow was glowing under its morning warmth and the dew was still plainly visible on all the blades of grass nearby.

I walked opened the window and light cold breeze went though my messy hair while the golden sunlight warming my body. I walk to my vanity table and brush my tangled dark blue locks.

I put them in a high ponytail -like always - and put on my usual outfit and walk around the village.

As I walk near the rice field, I saw an old couple holding hand in a hut watching the sun rises through the horizon.

Will I ever find 'the one' I'll be spending my life with? I thought to myself.

From what it looks like it's 05.57 am.

Maybe I'll ask the others to join me train today.

And so I walk back to my house and wake Daiko and yukine.

We prepare a breakfast which is a oyakodon for us and the others. We prepare them in a bowl each for one of us. We woke up yona and the others and asked the to join the meal.

while we ate our oyakodon , we talk about the incident at the port awa and how me,  Yukine, and Daiko were there to imprison a criminal.

Yona set her chop stick down telling that she is finished with her food "So what did you guys imprison the criminal for?" Asked yona

"Well it's   because he's the leader of a famous  shark loan, they're fame is known by the country because of their way of mutilating customers who can't pay their debt in time."

"I know him! Hanzai-sha, right?" He guest and I nodded. "He was one of the wanted person. It has been years since country stopped looking for him because we never actually catch him"

"But now he is safe and sound in our dungeon" announced yukine proudly "And it's all thanks to our master" he smiled at my direction.

"Well I wouldn't have done it with the help of my familiars as well" I also smiled.

"Ouh yeah, I almost forgot.." I fore palm my forehead

"I wanna ask you guys if you want to train with me and yukine. And maybe you can teach some of our Cadets as well" I said as I finished my last bite.

"Sure it would be an honor to inheritage my fighting knowledge to this beautiful village and the people in it" kija report.

                         ~•Time skip•~
Normal P.O.V

The Water Phoenix { akatsuki no yona} Shin-ha X OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें