9

??? Pov-

When I got to the restroom I locked the door and took my shirt off. I looked at the mirror and sighed. My torso was covered in bruises, scars and a bloody patch on my stomach covering a bullet wound. I removed the patch and cleaned the dried and oozing blood. Then put a new patch on, then rapped a 3 layers of gauze around my stomach. I pulled out a marron shirt and green joggers and got changed. Put my suplise and cloths back in my bag and unlocked the door. When I walked out I had too look around for tanner. Once I found him I climbed onto the platform and dropped my bag. He just watched me as I walked into the center of the mat. I took a deep breathe and started jumping. Once I got enough hight I began with a front flip then backflip, I did this about 5 times. As I worked I felt people's eyes watching me. I landed the final backflip and froze. Everyone there was crowed around the mat watching and recording me. People were cheering and tanner was congratulating me but it was all a blur. I pushed through the crowd and jumped off the platform. When I hit the ground I rolled to reduce some of the recoil. Once standing again I ran across the floor until I was out if the building. Once outside I sat down and began to regulate my breathing. I felt a warm thick liquid slowly trial down my skin under my shirt.

"Crap it came undone..."

"What came undone?"

_______________________________________

AND THAT is the end of chapter 9 I hope you all enjoyed!

2 MORE DAYS TILL XMAS!

-maddie-chan