19

Tanner's pov -

After I sat down under the covers on my bed she crawled under the covers aswell. She put her head on my pillow and curled next to me. She's such a child. I'm still curious as to what she ment buy 'you'll find out sooner or later' what's that supost to mean. Did she get something else done? I looked down at her again. I traced the scar over her eye lightly, trying not to wake her up.She's gone through so much. She still seems weary when we're outside the house. I wonder if there's more to the story. I'm almost completely healed and out of my walking boot so we can start having fun. I felt something move and look down. She had moved from the pillow to my lap and her arms were around my waist. I felt my face heat up. She looked so peaceful and sexy...HOT I MEAN HOT... NO WAIT I MEAN CUTE... crap im really falling for her. I didn't realize how flirtatious she was, it's like it's contagious. Darn I can't get any work done... I guess I'll sleep with her. I slid down a little to were my head was on the pillow and her head was on my chest. I saw I smirk creep onto her lips.

"Good choice."

"What's that supost to mean?"

"You know exactly what that means"

She was right. I knew what she ment. I chose her over my fans. I'll edit the video tomorrow. Right now I wanna enjoy my time with her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you all enjoyed!!

- maddie-chan