fifteen || real life

may 10th 2023
__________

"chris! askia!" elizabeth exclaimed, after pulling her apartment door open.

"liz!" askia smiled, letting go of chris' hand to hug her.

"come in! come in! everyone's here already!" she moved aside to let them walk in, before closing the door.

chris walked over to greet his friends, as elizabeth wrapped her hand around askia's arm, holding her back.

"have you told him yet?" she asked.

askia shook her head.

elizabeth frowned.

"askia you have to!" she practically shouted, causing a few of their friends to look in their direction.

askia glared at her.

"i tried!" she sighed. "i just can't!"

liz looked at her sympathetically, before dragging her into the kitchen to get drinks.

askia leant against the counter, as elizabeth rummaged through her fridge.

"every time i go to tell him i get interrupted or i chicken out!" she exclaimed, taking a drink or whatever liz just handed her.

"i've tried at least five times! i might as well just leave without telling him! i doubt he'd notice!" she laughed nervously.

elizabeth scoffed, and hit her arm.

"ouch!"

"shut up! you mean everything to that man! he probably misses you right now for god sake! you leaving would destroy him!" she exclaimed.

"you're not making this any easier!" askia groaned.

"i'm sorry, it's just you're both two of my best friends, so i'm not taking sides! i just want what's best for you both ok?" she pulled askia in for a hug.

"i know, i know," she huffed. "he's leaving for a while tomorrow though, and he gets back while i'm in england!" she sighed.

"but i'll tell him after i promise,"

liz smiled.

"good! now let's get back out there and party!"

__________

a/n;
i don't like this chapter tbh
i wrote it and rewrote it so many times before i decided just to leave it 🤷🏻‍♀️

alsoooooooo !
i have a tom holland fic in the works !!! it'll be up sooooooon 😋😋😋