twenty seven || real life

october 12th 2023
__________

"thanks for coming out with me today, i really needed it," chris smiled at seb, as they approached his door.

"it's no problem man!" he smiled back.

"i need to pee, make yourself at home or whatever," chris mumbled, closing the door behind them.

sebastian laughed, before walking to the kitchen to get a drink. as he grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, he noticed a note hanging on the front.

he scanned it and gasped, before calling for chris.

"what?" he asked, entering the room.

sebastian thrust the note in his direction, watching his face as he read.

chris frowned, before shrugging.

"good for her," he mumbled, placing the note back on the counter.

"your wife just moved halfway across the world without telling anyone and all you can say is 'good for her'?" sebastian yelled, following chris out of the kitchen.

"she deserves to be successful," he shrugged, falling onto the sofa. "she obviously cares more about it than our relationship!"

sebastian scoffed.

"are you kidding me?"

"the night you fought, she called me in floods of tears! she loves you so much!"

chris groaned.

"can we please not talk about this? i need time to think,"

sebastian rolled his eyes.

"fine but promise me you'll call her soon?"

"fine,"