q&a

- ASKIA

'what is your favourite quality about chris?'
am i allowed to say everything? no? ok then! i'd say either his humour or his honesty. i love his ability to turn anything into a joke! it would annoy some people, but i love it! he can cheer me up within seconds and i love that about him!
i love how brutually honest he can be, he's not one of those people who don't tell you what they're thinking because it'll hurt you. he'll tell you what he thinks of your outfit, the food you make etc. it pissed me off at first but i've grown to love it, and now he's the first person i go to if i need opinions on any outfits!

'is your favourite marvel character still iron man?'
100% yes.

- CHRIS

'what is the best memory you had with askia?'
oh man, that's tough! there are so many! i couldn't possibly pick just one, so i'll do two! my first top memory with her would be the day we had amelia. it wasn't perfect by any means, there was a lot of stress and yelling, but by the end of it we had this perfect human, and she was ours! we created that! i'm not afraid to admit i burst into tears, it was so incredible. i can't ever thank her enough for bringing her into my life.
my second top memory would have to be the night we met. it started off incredibly awkward, i'd always had a crush on her and to see her in front of me for the first time was surreal! it's like meeting your favourite celebrity! anyway her jackass of a boyfriend back then would not let her be alone with us for a second! i wanted to punch him so bad! eventually he left and never came back, so we got to talk! i can still remember the conversation... does that make me weird? probably!

- ELIZABETH

'how did chris and askia tell you about the baby?'
me and sebastian were visiting them in australia, on the set of the movie she was starring in! chris had been there a month or so, which puzzled me because he'd booked a bunch of things, and then they were all cancelled! so we flew out and spent a week with them, the whole week we hung out and didn't pick up on anything! we're such bad friends! we didn't find out until the night before we left! we were on a walk across the beach, cliché i know, and askia just dropped it like it was nothing! i'm pretty sure seb almost passed out! there were tears... lots of them!

- SEBASTIAN

'how much do you love askia?'
so much!! she's the little sister i never had! if anybody ever hurt her i'd hurt them back in a millisecond!

- ME

'why are you like.... the best,???????!?!???!?!?'
i am in fact, the worst, but thank u angel x

'what inspired you to write this book?'
i think i read pretty much every marvel social media book on wattpad before this ! i wanted to write one sO bad so i did ! hence alllll my books !!

'what is your writing process?'
i like to make things incredibly complicated for myself ! lots of sheets of paper covered in notes , timelines and plots ! but when it comes down to actually writing i like to take my time ( procastinate ) and listen to a lot of music !!

'how long did it take you to write these books?'
i'd say around about a month / 2 months per book ! somebody else took a month but the others took 2 !! i don't attend school or have a job so i write all day and allllllllll night !!

'would you write another book?'
for askia and chris? probably not ! and spoiler alert, almost and pink skies won't have sequels, so i think the only book you'll get out of me at the moment would be a drabble book. i write a lot of drabbles !! i hate keeping them all to myself so it's about time i made one really !! they'd be about askia x chris or any of my other OCs , or just random drabbles with random characters !!
__________

a/n;
thank you !!

if anybody still has any questions to ask that i didn't answer / just wants to talk about the book message me !!!

also thank you to seventven , Cate1335 and IaIaIands  for the questions !!!! i appreciate them and you very much !!!!!