sixteen || real life + instagram

may 21st 2023
__________

"mum?" askia called out as she hauled her suitcase through the door of her childhood home.

"askia!" her mother exclaimed, walking to greet her.

she pulled her in for a hug and gave her a squeeze before letting go.

"how was the flight?" she asked, pushing the door closed, and pulling her in the direction she came from.

"boring! although i slept for most of it!" she laughed.

her mother smiled, and put the kettle on as askia sat at the counter.

"how's chris? why couldn't he come again? i haven't seen him in ages!" she asked, reaching into the cupboard to get two mugs.

"he's great! he's shooting a film in canada right now, which is why i came to visit," she smiled. "i hate being on my own!"

her mother chuckled, pouring the now boiling water into the mugs, before sliding one towards askia.
__________

askiaevans: back home with my favourite pup 💓86,629 likes | 926 comments

86,629 likes | 926 comments

username: NORMAN
username7: cUTE
username2: aww
username11: preeeeetty
chrisevans: dodger is hurt!
username8: omg
username5: amazing
askiaevans: chrisevans 🤷🏻‍♀️
__________

"i see, and how long have you known?" elizabeth, askia's mother asked, as they approached the house.

"since february,"

"and when does filming start?" she asked as they walked inside.

"november," she mumbled, and her mum sighed.

"you really should've told him the minute you got the call, darling," she scolded softly, pulling her boots and coat off.

"but knowing chris, and the things you've told me, he'll be angry at first sure, but i'm sure he'll come around!" she smiled.

"and if he doesn't?" she asked.

"honey, he loves you, so much! you have nothing to worry about,"