My Destiny is Unspoken

^^Picture of Sierra Jacobson^^

Like,
Comment,
Enjoy!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

{Chapter 13}

*STILES' P.O.V*

I think im starting to like Ashley...

I know shes with Derek and all but, shes so beautiful. I love the way she looks at me, the way she tucks a strand of her ombre hair behind her ear, when she blushes and most of all I like when she bites her lip when shes nervous.

I always thought about telling her that I like her but, I dont have enough strength to do it. But I know she wouldnt like me back since she's in a relationship.

"if I could write you a song
to make you fall in love
I would already have you up under my arm.
I used up all of my tricks
I hope that you like this but,
you probably wont you think your cooler then me" Ashley and I sang along to cooler then me by, Mike Posner as it played in my car.

"i really like this song" she giggled.

"but you dont know the way that you look when your steps make that much noise...." she sang as she put her finger over my mouth and continued singing. "Shh!"

After that she continued to hum the rest of the song while looking through my car window.

Cross my heart by, Marianas Trench started playing as I pulled into my driveway. I help Ashley out of the car and led her into my house and carried her bridal style up the stairs and into my room. As I let her go she started to falter and landed on my bed taking off her flats in the process.

"You want some sweats? It gets a little chilly in my house" I said looking over at her.

"sure" she replied as I passed her a pair of black sweats and she decided to keep on her turquoise polka dot cropped top with her thin black cardigan.

"Thanks"

"your welcome" I smiled at her.

I turned back towards my dresser pulling out grey sweats and a white tee shirt for me to put on. As I turned around I saw ashley with no bottoms on except for her black thong with purple polka dots. I turned away quickly. I thought she went to the bathroom. I forgot she's drunk. When I turned back around she had my black sweatpants on her which were alittle big so I walked over to her and tightened the string so it wouldnt fall.

"There you go. Oh and next time remeber too change in the bathroom" I smiled looking up at her. She was blushing.

I went to the bathroom and changed. Before I went back into my room I decided to go downstairs and heat up leftover lasagna that my dad made. I put just enough for Ashley and I.
I saw Ashley walking down the stairs looking to see what I was doing.

"Hey Stiles watcha doin?" She asked sitting down on one of the stools in the kitchen.

"Just heating up some lasagna, you hungry?"

"Starving!" She stated.

After the food heated up I put it on seperate plates and poured water in her cup and coca cola in mine. We ate and talked about random things. Afterwards we went back upstairs to my room.

I went into my closet in the hallway pulling out sheets and a pillow. I was going to let Ashley sleep in my bed and I sleep on the couch.

"Stiles put that back. Now!" Ashley stated "you can sleep on your bed I'll just sleep on the couch"