Gaara x Naruto Lemon

It was a hot and eventless day in the leaf village, and all Naruto wanted to do was cool off. He ditched his usual orange and black jacket and pants. Instead, he wore a gray tee and dark shorts. He was sitting on a roof next to Gaara, tho he didn't seem to be affected by the heat. He sat there in his usual burgundy outfit and gray chest plate. His sand vase sitting just a few feet away. Naruto would admit that he likes this style better than when they had first met. His black attire with a fishnet sleeve didn't suit him. Naruto and Gaara were close friends ever since their battle. Gaara had grown to respect Naruto and Naruto the same to him. Since their pasts were both so similar, it was easy to get along.

The weather never seemed to bother him, probably because he was constantly in the heat since he lived in the village of the sand.
"Ah, it's hot." Naruto let out a groan. By that time, he was already soaked in sweat. Naruto couldn't stand the fabric sticking to his skin. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it with a sigh of relief.

"That's better," Naruto said while leaning back to lay on the roof; he was greeted with a searing pain of the hot tiles and yelled out in pain. He sighed and looked over at Gaara, who had been looking over at him for a while now. "Hey, Gaara. Want to go lay in the shade before we bake up here?" Gaara nodded his head.

When they got to the edge of town, they found that many people of the leaf village had the same idea. Naruto groaned. He didn't mind being around other villagers, but there were so many of them and they were all talking, making things extraordinarily noisy. Gaara looked at Naruto.

"Follow me." Naruto was confused but agreed. They took off and headed deep into the forest, about ten miles away from the village before they stopped. Naruto looked around and saw nothing but trees. Why would Gaara go this far just for some trees?

"Why did you bring us here Gaara?" He didn't answer just walked towards a thicket of bushes and motioned for Naruto to follow. Behind the thick grove of leaves and twigs lied a waterfall. Naruto jumped with excitement.

"Wow, when did you find this? We have to tell Sakura and the others." Naruto went to jump back to the village until Gaara called to him.

"No Naruto. No one else must know about this." Naruto was about to protest until he saw how serious Gaara was and left it be.

"Fine, but come on let's get in." Naruto took off his shoes and shorts and jumped into the cool water with nothing but his boxers on. He sighed with relief as he broke the water's surface for air. " Come on Gaara, jump in."

Gaara watched Naruto intently. Gaara had developed a crush on Naruto that has lasted over a year now. He wasn't sure if his body could stand being so close to him while he was half-naked in soaking wet boxers that clung to his lean, muscular frame. Gaara realized that this probably wasn't the best idea. The demon inside of him kept egging him on; the pressure of his boxers against his growing hard-on didn't help either.

Gaara decided to jump in without Naruto noticing, hoping that the cold water would help him calm down. It did, but not for long. Naruto noticed Gaara in the water and swam over to him.

"Hey, waters pretty nice. Glad you found this place, or we would have fried out in that heat." Naruto pushed his wet hair out of his face and smiled at Gaara. This sent Gaara's heart over the edge. Naruto looked at Gaara with concern.

"Hey Gaara, your face is red. Do you have a fever?" Gaara tried to come up with an excuse but had none. With a stroke of luck, Gaara remembered that there was a cave behind this waterfall and immediately changed the subject. Gaara offered to grab their clothing and gear and meet him in the cave. Gaara wrapped everything in his sand so that it passed through the water without getting wet. When Gaara got to the cave he found Naruto exploring the cave. Gaara admired his never-ending supply of energy and curiosity.