Part 2

It had been over two and a half months since the waterfall adventure. Before Naruto and Gaara got back to the village that day, Naruto was having second thoughts of the whole "relationship" thing. He and Gaara had made an agreement to wait for three months to decide on whether he was going to accept everything and be with Gaara. Though Gaara was very hesitant about the deal. He knew in the back of his mind that they had already said that they loved each other, but he understood Naruto's reasoning.

He realized how hard it was to accept something new about yourself. To realize that what you are feeling is there; Gaara was being as supportive as he could be. He stayed at a distance and watched Naruto. He watched as he trained, watched him eat, watched him as he did small missions, and even sometimes he watched him shower. It was hard to watch as the water slowly ran down his bisects, down his back, and onto his tight ass. It was worse when he caught glimpses of him slowly stroking his dick as he washed it. All Gaara wanted to do was jump and kiss his soft lips, leave love bites all over his neck, and shove his erected penis into his tight ass. Oh god, how he missed his perfect tight ass. He missed the way he moaned underneath him. The way he tasted in his mouth after all that sweet torture.

These two and a half months have been unbearable, just after the first time Gaara watched as he showered. Every single time he saw Naruto after, he felt the tension swell in his pants. Every chance he got to beat his dick, he would sit there imagining it sliding into Naruto's hot, wet mouth, making it rub against his bare ass before slamming it into his tight hole. Most of all the feeling of his soft hands rubbing on his erection as he plowed into him from behind. What made things worse was the jealousy that Gaara felt. After they returned, a girl named Hinata had begun to hang around Naruto. Though most of the time she would get embarrassed and run away. This left Naruto clueless; leaving him to believe that she was just a weird girl. Gaara knew how oblivious Naruto was, but he could see right through her and he didn't like it. There was no way he was going to let her take him away after everything that happened.

A week later Gaara had been desperately watching Naruto, there was only one week after this one until Naruto gave his answer and Hinata had gotten close. Too close. Naruto and Hinata were walking through town and out of nowhere, Hinata grabbed one of Naruto's hands. I was close to hear but not be seen. I listened as she spoke.

"N-naruto?"

"Hinata?"

"We have been hanging out a lot recently." Naruto paused for a moment then placed his free hand on the back of his head and smiled.

"Yeah, I guess we have."

"W-well can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Can you meet me tonight? The spot where we met, and you took me home. When we were kids. I have something to ask you." Naruto stared at Hinata for a moment.

"Yeah. I don't see why not."

After the words left Naruto's mouth, Gaara's fists clenched and he couldn't move.

"Naruto you idiot!" Gaara mumbled under his breath. There was no way he was going to let him go to Hinata tonight. He had to do something quickly. He was not going to lose. He didn't care if the three months wasn't up. If he sees her tonight, he will never go back to Gaara.

Gaara devised a plan and moved quickly. After Naruto and Hinata separated ways Gaara followed him and waited in an empty building not far from where he was. He used his abilities to track exactly where Naruto was. As Naruto crept closer and closer, Gaara's heart rate got faster and faster. As soon as Naruto got close enough Gaara burst open the doors to the abandoned place surprising him. Gaara's sand wrapped itself around Naruto's legs and dragged him into the building. Naruto caught off guard, having the wind knocked out of him took a minute to realize what exactly happened. He grabbed for his weapons belt but Gaara commanded the sand to lift him in the air by his wrists. Naruto began to struggle until he realized what was binding his wrists. He searched around the dimly lit room.