Part 3

As the sun rose on the very next day Gaara smiled at the thought of seeing Naruto. It was near a few minutes after sunrise and Gaara didn't want to give Naruto too much time to breathe before he saw him. Gaara figured by the time he got back to the abandoned building it would be a mere five minutes since the toy had turned off. He dick was pulsating at the thought of Naruto's cum soaked, twitching, naked body as he was finally able to breathe. 

Gaara quickly surveyed the town as he crept towards the abandoned building. He made sure he was extra careful not to be spotted or followed. As he inched towards the building he began to get almost giddy with excitement. That was until he saw the door of the building cracked open. Gaara was sure that he fully shut the door last night. Gaara rushed in to find Naruto gone. The table was soaked in his white substance and the toy on the floor. Gaara walked over to the sand table and let it fall to the floor. 

"Where could he have gone?" just before he could start to look around he heard a noise above his head.  He looked up and saw Naruto, naked and glowing red. His teeth were sharp and his eyes were narrow.
"H-how? You damn fox." as soon as the words left Gaara's mouth Naruto lept down crashing into him. Until everything went dark. 

Gaara woke up to a warm sensation. Gaara's eyes slowly opened and saw Naruto fully dressed and kissing him. Gaara moaned in surprise and the blonde figured out that he was awake. 
"Hey, Gaara." Naruto crested his face, "How are you feeling?" Gaara was confused. How was he feeling? Was everything a dream?

"Where are we?" Gaara asked 

"We are in the Leaf village infirmary." Gaara looked puzzled and Naruto smiled and crept his hand towards Gaara's groin and rubbed. Gaara jumped and began to push Naruto's hand away. Naruto's eyes went sharp, he leaned in and bit Gaara's ear. "Don't you dare," he said in a sharp lustful voice. Gaara moved his hand away as Naruto smiled and continued to rub Gaara. 

"As you can see my little inner self got carried away when I jumped off the ceiling onto you. Knocking you clean out where I, of course, took you here." Naruto slipped himself under the sheets and the blankets of the infirmary bed and tugged down Gaara's pants. He continued to talk loudly enough where Gaara could hear him be nobody else. 

"The fox told me to do it then and there, but I knew you were in no condition. So I brought you here. Not to mention that there are other people in the building." Naruto poked his head up and bit so Gaara could see what he was doing. "So let's see how long you can last before someone hears you." 

"Wait, Naruto no." he pleaded before Naruto stuck his dick in his mouth and began to suck roughly and deeply. Gaara's head fell back as he tried to suppress his moans. He could hear the numerous people around him. The distance chattering and the several pars of feet shifting around the room. There could be anyone that could walk through that door at any second. Naruto's head was going at deliberate paces making himself press Gaara's dick all the way back and down his throat. Gaara couldn't take it anymore 

"Wait, I'm gonna." and with that Naruto shoved him down his throat one last time as Gaara came. Gaara bit his arm to keep the noise down to a minimum. Naruto looked pleased with himself. 

"Alright now get out of there." Naruto's eyes turned sharp again. He lept up and took Gaara by the throat choking him. He laughed as Gaara moaned. He let go of his throat and then slid his tongue up his neck. 
"You are in no position to tell me to do anything today." Gaara swallowed hard as he watched the thing he awakened. The lust of the fox beast inside. Naruto got off the bed and came to the side and grabbed Gaara by the hair commanding him to get on all fours. Gaara did as he said. Even the first time the fox made an appearance, it was never this primal. It was never this commanding. Naruto with his hand still in Gaara's hair pushed his face into the fabric of the bed. He let go of Gaara then climbed back onto the bed behind Gaara. He gave a firm smack to him bear ass. then undid his pants and let them fall.