Part 2 Continued (Kakashi bonus)

The sun faded away and Gaara looked at Naruto with a lustful smile. He clasped the dildo in his hand as he walked around the blonde, lighting candles that he had placed around the room.

With candlelight now illuminating the room, the mood became eerier.

"Now my dear Naruto. I dipped that gag of yours in enough sildenafil that it would last for a good eight hours. Well, four hours for the dose I gave you and another four with this one." Gaara held up two vials of green liquid.
" I grabbed an extra vile just in case I decide to go on for longer." His eyes narrowed and his grin wide.

"You know this stuff works wonders. I discovered this thing about a month into our little agreement. Kakashi was so kind to lead me straight to it."
Gaara blushed slightly. "Your sensei after one of your smaller missions broke off from the group." Gaara noticed Naruto's eyes grow slightly bigger letting him know that he knew exactly what Gaara was talking about.

"Anyways I followed him. And with my sand, I made sure he didn't sense me." Gaara blushed more.

"He was alone in the woods next to an old abandoned cabin. I snuck to the window and saw him ingest one of these vials. There was also a woman there that I didn't see at first. Must have been there before we arrived."

Gaara smiled more deeply.
"I watched as; within an instant he had a full erection. I sat there for hours watching him thrust himself into that blond. Over and over again. For four hours straight then after well. He was back to normal."

~flashback~

"See you next time," Kakashi said as he placed the fabric back over his mouth and left the cabin

Kakashi stopped after a minute of walking into the forest and looked around.
"I know you're there. Come out."

Gaara smiled and jumped from the tree above and landed in front of Kakashi.

"Gaara. I didn't expect it to be you. Why have you been following me." Gaara laughed

"My sensei, you really are a pervert. You knew I followed you and yet you let me watch that blonde get pounded by you."

Kakashi raised an eyebrow and Gaara saw a grin from behind the mask. He held out a green vile in front of Gaara's face.
"Is this what you're after."

Gaara went serious and showed no sign of emotion."
"And if it was? What would I have to do to get it."

Kakashi took out another one and placed two vials in his hand and began to walk away, not saying a word.

Gaara called out. "And if two isn't enough."

Kakashi stopped and turned around no expression came across his face as he thought about Gaara's words. Within a second Kakashi was in front of Gaara grabbing his hair and pushing him to his knees. He placed his face on his crotch. Gaara winced from how hard Kakashi was gripping his hair

"That's the price. Are you willing to pay it?"

Gaara hesitated but only for a moment. Before he grabbed the hem of Kakashi's pants and pulled them down showing a fully erect dick in his face. Kakashi still having Gaara's hair gripped in one hand grabbed his erection and tapped Gaara's face with it teasing him. He then let go and grabbed his face.

"Open your mouth." Gaara did as he said, and once he did Kakashi rammed his dick to the back of Gaara's throat making him gag. But he didn't let up, Kakashi grabbed Gaara's head with both hands and began to throat fuck him. Thrusting his hips into his small mouth. Gaara placing his hands on Kakashi's legs trying to keep balance was tearing up and gagging the entire time as his nose kept being pressed into Kakashi's pubic hairs.