A Bloody Situation

You just moved to Staten Island not even a month ago and you have already gotten lost. You wonder around until you hear someone shouting 'SUCK IT' just a few feet away. Knowing exactly who he is you shyly walk up to him but deside to find the other three. Soon you sneak up behind Q and tap his shoulder causing him to jump and punch you. Your nose starts to bleed, "Nice way to treat a fan and someone who nedds help Q."
He instenly helps you up, you blushing softly. Sal hands you a tissue you take it and clean the blood from your nose. Your blush grows as he complaments you, "You look nice miss."
"Th-thanks Q."
"Anytime."
"My-my nam-name i-is (Y/N-N)."
"Such a pretty name." You run blushing, he chases you soon catching you pulling you close. Your lips almost touching, you want to kiss him but push away instead. Instead he kisses you.

~2 months later~

You and Q have been talking more often after that day and your birthday was coming up soon and you couldn't wait. You didn't tell Q, Sal, Joe, or Murr.

~your birthday~

You, Q, and the rest were at a cafe when Q said he had to ask you something.
"(Y/N) you have made me so happy...just will you be my girl?"
Your face instently becomes red as you hug him.
"YES!!!"
He chuckles and kisses you deeply. Holding you whispering in your ear, "Mine." You whisper back,"Mine" and you kiss him.