It happened that night (Sal part two)

(RAPE WARNING, IF YOUR SENSITIVE TO THIS. PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER)
°a month later°
"Hey Sal, how do I look?" you say as you spin wearing a black dress with a red dye dip. It was short but you really didn't mind that much, mid-thigh isn't to high, right? He was wearing a red tux and black tie. You both kinda look like a Ying-Yang, but you know red and black. He hands you a single rose. "You look as beautiful as always, Baby~" you always loved it when he called you 'baby', the way he says it is everything to you. He was taking you out to eat then to the bar. He took you a restaurant you had been to before. After you both eat he walked you out and smacked your ass. You loved it when he did that. You yelped and jumped acting like it hurt. The way he reacted was absolutely adorable, it was like it was the end of the world when he would accidently hurt you. Since you were walking it was around twelve in the morning befor you got there. Sal always had said that midnight was the best to drink. Little did he know he would change that. You kissed him and told him you needed fresh air as you walked away he pet your hair causing you to melt at the knees. You steped outside the smell of the fresh air taking your breath. You sit outside on the small stoop leading up to the entrance of the bar. You checked the time, "3:15" you mumbled to yourself looking at the moon, the perfect morning air causing your hair to tickle your face. You hear the doors of the bar open, you look up thinking to see a drunk Sal come out looking for you. Instead, you see to drunken men (RAPE WARNING) step out. You turn your attention back to the moon and stars as the dance and twinkle together. You hear the men drunkenly talk about your appearance. As they come down the stoop they grab your by your hair and drag you into the ally, next to the bar. They shove you to the ground standing over top of you. One of them pull out his pocket knife and cut off your dress, bra, and panties. You were left complete exposed, one of them unbottoned his pants and pulled off his clothes. The other one held you down as his friend forced him into you causing you to scream. He ravenged your body, you cried and the other one shoved himself into your mouth keeping you quiet. Then they swiched places both of coming in you. Soon Sal came out and heard you and he came around. He beat them in the head with a rock, almost killling them. He took off his shirt and jacket and wrapped it around you. He took you to the hospital and cleaned you up. Then as you took home, you kissed him. It was loving, and safe. I loved him, he saved me, the night IT happened.