I'm Sorry Joe (Joe 2)

SELF HARM TRIGGER WARNING
Joe had been very busy lately, you didn't understand. The other guys said it was important that it was a surprise. You pried and pried at Sal but he didn't brake hoping he would snap this time but nope.

°2 hours later°
Joe was extremely late and you had no idea why. Did he find someone better? Does he love me anymore?
Questions filled you head causing those old thoughts to pour back into your head. You snuck into the bathroom under the sink cabinet. You hid it a while ago you knew Joe would look everywhere but there. Tears fill your eyes as your voice brakes with each number you speak. The more there are the deeper they get then you here that dreadful sound of the door opening and closing. You jump and slit your wrists.
"Doll!? I'm home where are you?"
"Joe! I'm in the bathroom!"
Your voice cracks the harder you cry out for the man that saved you that day.
The darkness surrounds as he busts open the door and picks you up.
"Doll, Doll why?"
"I'm so sorry Joe"
You watched as he cried and pulled out his phone.

°1 month later°
You get home and Joe said he had a surprise waiting at home. You walk in and tears fall from your cheeks as you see Joe on his knee and the guys holding a sign that says 'Marry Me?' on it. You shake your head crying not being strong enough to move from Sal's arms. Joe stands up and takes you from his hands kissing you and sliding the ring on your finger. The journey is the hardest part of the story but the end is always worth it.