The Human Cheat

You and James Murry were friends when you two were just little kids. When you were 10 you had a crush on Murr but never told him. Once you were 12 you moved to Mississippi and you broke. You quickly became suicdal after your dad, the only person other then Murry that cared about you, died. According to your mother, who abused you, you locked yourself in your room for days no food at all and when you did come out you were talking to Murr about how you felt. Murr was your only bit of sanity left. You tried you kill yourself seven times within two years.
               ~10 years later~
You are now 22 and you had just moved back to your home state New York. You're standing at the airport waiting on Murr. Soon you see him and…three other guys?!?! Murr fucking takle hugs you and starts crying mumbling out, "You look just as good as ever (Y/N)." You hold each other on the airport floor for what seemed like an entinity. Soon you are interupted by the three guys that followed Murr. Murr sits up and intruduces you to them he pointed them out as he said their names, "(Y/N), this is Sal, Q, and Joe they are my high school friends." You intruduce yourself and you guys leave the airport and talk the whole time.
                   ~one year later~
You and Murr are now dating and it is now your one year anniversary so you go out and get him his favorite fast food when you get to the apartment you hear a quiet thuding and MOANING coming from your's and Murr's room. You rush in and see Murr in bed…with his 'friend'. You drop the food tears in your eyes and run you haven't seen or contacted him. You didn't want to either.