The Anti-Cupid

Samuel Longhart is a cupid-and not a very good one, at that. His job is to parole around the streets of New York City, unseen, to plant seeds of love in his matches heads, and watch love bloom and blossom. But he can't seem to do that for his next client-a 19 year old college student, Lauren Miller. Something, and he suspects it might be love of his own, can't lead him to make a match for her without turning the guys lusting after her away, using his powers for the complete opposite of what he's supposed to. He knows that it is wrong, that Lauren deserves a chance at dating, and that he shouldn't be selfish just because of his infatuation with her-but then, he is given a chance-two weeks, particularly, to woo Lauren and have a chance at happiness, not only for Lauren, but for himself. Can he do it? Can he risk everything, eternal damnation, for a love that might not even be requited?

_____

This story will have slow updates, probably and being written alongside Cosima's Awakening (you should check it out, it's a lot darker than this and has romance, suspense, mystery+thriller), but yeah, vote if you like the sound of this and I'll be working on this too.

#shamelessselfpromo