is innocence a sin?

if you google searched the word 'innocent' then clicked on images dan howell's face was extremely likely to appear. at sixteen years of age he still hadn't had a boyfriend, had his first kiss, touched himself or gotten off. it wasn't even that he was religious or that he wasn't allowed - he was just too embarrassed to touch himself. that, and he had no idea what he was doing. he was fully aware of his sexuality yet he had no intention of acting upon it. he didn't really find anyone attractive except maybe his best friend. he may have taken a small interest to him, only small. however, compared to his dominant as fuck, nineteen year old, sex God best friend phil lester, dan howell was the most pathetic submissive ever.

with shiny black hair and piercing blue eyes, phil lester was the most perfect thing dan had ever laid eyes upon. well, he hasn't laid his eyes (or his body) upon much actually. so to see the attractiveness that was phil was kind of a shock to the nervous system. and god he was hot. not that dan wasn't. tanned, smooth skin and long brown hair that swept across his forehead gently. such a pretty person. (basically 2009 dan).

"so, you're telling me you've never gotten off?" phil asked, setting down the xbox controller and smirking as a deep red blush danced across his best friend's face.

"wh-what? no! that's so dirty..."

"it's not really. it's good for you. stops prostate cancer and shit."

"what...what does it feel like?" dan asked, fiddling with phil's bedsheets.

"really good. like, you know when you really need to pee and then you let it go after ages? or when you sneeze? yeah, it's kind of as good as that," he explains.

"and...it doesn't hurt?" dan imagines those things and bites his lip in embarrassment.

"nope, not at all. the only thing that hurts is when you have a boner all day. just take care of it and you're dandy."

"oh, i u-usually just have a cold shower or something. or they go away on their own. except when i'm asleep at night. then my bedsheets are all yucky in the morning..." the younger boy blushes deeper at this.

"you have wet dreams? what about?"

"m-mainly you. i have no idea why. they'll just be casual dreams and then i feel all light and dreamy and then i wake up. its super weird. please don't laugh at me."

phil smiled. "oh darling, don't worry. it's not funny - more hot."

"it's...hot?"

"mhm. next time you get hard," phil proposed. "can i get you off?"

"what?! no no no that's so...so..."

"think about it dan. i would enjoy it and so would you. what's not to like?"

"i-it's dirty and...well...yes, yes you can."
::
halfway through 'toy story' phil decided that he'd had enough of the cute little animated toys and wanted to have some fun with dan. it started with a hug in which he buried his face in dan's neck and dan smiled, leaning his head against phil's softly. he giggled and kissed phil's forehead teasingly before resuming to watch the movie.

it started out slowly, with the older teen breathing heavily on dan's neck and ears and watching as he shivered and bit his lip, a blush dusting his face. then it was a slow, up dragging motion across dan's clavicle with his nose. then with his tongue and lips. phil watched as the submissive boy gripped the sheets and moaned softly in between his pants. his small hands were shaking, matching his quivering breaths and his trembling knees. dan's sweatpants slowly grew a bulge.

"phil..." he whined. "st-stop. i've got a funny feeling in my stomach."

"where baby? here?"

phil's hands slowly carassed his lower abdomen, tracing his faint abs with gentle fingertips and massaging patterns. he spelt his name then dan's then wrote the words 'i'll fuck you' in slow writing on his chest. he pushed dan's shirt up despite the quiet groans of protest.

a heavy blush spread over dan's cheeks as his torso was exposed and his hard nipples were tugged and fiddled with. he called out his best friend's name as the man in question was biting at them gently. he licked at the soft skin and blew cool air over the top. returning back to his neck to plant many hickeys all over the surface of dan's neck; listening as he whined and moaned loudly. his throat hurt from making such loud noises but he couldn't help it. it felt so fucking good.

"ph-phil...stop i'm...hard..."

"but that's the point sweetheart. and you did say...just carry on watching the movie sweetie."

"n-no you don't-" dan's speech cut off and his breathing hitched as phil's hand trailed down from his nipples to his bulge. "f-fuck."

"hm? doesn't it feel good?"

palming him softly, phil continued his licking and kissing movements on dan's neck. listening to the moans in the room increase in volume. the way his name rolled off dan's lips pleased him greatly and the way he made dan feel so good that his thighs twitched he fucking cowered in pleasure made him increasingly horny.

"st-stop phil. i-i'm gonna pee."

"you're not gonna pee. i promise," he says calmly, pulling dan's dick out from his trackies and starting to pump it. he thumbed the slit harshly, eliciting loud moans from the boy underneath his administrations.

"oh...f-fu-uck~" with eyes squeezed tight, thighs and breath trembling, hands shaking and sweat dripping dan came. hard.

spurt after spurt of thick, white cum all over his chest and his hair. inaudible babbles of phil's name mixed with curse words was flung out of his mouth. phil smirked against his neck as he helped dan ride out his orgasm. making yet more hickeys.

"hey dan? dan...? come on sweetie, wake up?" phil pulled dan's boxers back on with a smile and cleaned him up gently.

"mmm...phil~"

"yes dan?"

"why haven't i ever done that earlier?" he mumbled, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"oh, darling. you haven't felt anything. wait until i finger you."