early morning

(this is dedicated to PaciPhanHer because she's a dan tops kinda gal. as a new years day present.)

dan loves it when he and phil hsve early morning sex. it usually results in phil riding him slowly, knuckles white from gripping onto the head board and head tilted back in pleasure. his marked up neck would be exposed to the greedy eyes of dan as he drank in the sight on top of him. the bright morning sunlight (when there was any) would filtrate through the curtains and paint phil's skin a lighter colour as he moved. pink lips forming dan's name over and over again.

the younger man's face would be a dusty red with exertion as he guided the man above him up and down and up and down again. his soft lips bit in pleasure as he held in all the noises his throat threatened to make. lightly tanned skin sheen with sweat and glistening like edward cullen.

dan's big hands would slowly trace patterns on his alabaster skin, watching with greedy eyes as goosebumps rippled on his flesh. eyes squeezing shut not long afterwards due to the warm heat around him. the room would stink of sex and passion. maybe they would have muse playing in the background.

when they had morning sex to music it was even better. dan's slow thrusts into phil's prostate in sync with the beat. maybe they'd do it to muse - new born. and try to time their orgasms with the same time matt bellamy's voice rose into that beautiful crescendo of voice so that they could feel the same heightening experience.

back into 2009 when dan was the usual bottom, they would have sex to toxic just to reminisce. the beat running through their chest as they ground their hips to the beat. ah music.

i guess they'll never change. same old vanilla morning sex peeps. dan watching phil's thighs shake as he got closer, crying out dan's name. dan came from the lewd sight of his boyfriend. back arched, cum spurting out of him quickly, hair sweaty, face flushed red and lips bitten.

yep, dan loved morning sex with phil.
::
heyo! its zak. thanks for reading. sorry its so short. love you guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!