not gay

part one to the 'not gay' series
warnings: swearing, frotting, dirty talk, smut, slight humiliation, 1688 words.

dan and phil were NOT gay. let's just get that out of the way first before we enter a world of homosexual activity (see it in the cinemas march 14th). 

not gay: meaning just two teenaged boys who just so happened to be constantly horny and constantly at one another's house. pair that together and well, you can guess what happens.

it became a sort of routine. get home from school, homework, wait for parent(s) to fuck off to work, and then get one another off. no-one knew. no-one had to know that two very heterosexual boys, aged 16, were touching one anothers penises on the daily. nope, not a soul.

except them, of course. as they lay there while the other touched or fucked them. it didn't stop when phil got a girlfriend. well, it did evetually when she walked in on phil balls-deep in dan's ass. but, hey, phil was just helping a friend in need, y'know? didn't mean he liked it. not at all...

it was a monday and dan was trying to escape his science after-school detention so he could get to phil's as quickly as possible. it wasn't fair - he'd been hard all day. stupid phil getting changed for p.e. and giving dan a little show as he slowly eases off the tie they've used time after time on each other (mainly dan, not that he'd admit it). every brush against his crotch in the corridor and dan was weak at the knees. he didn't know how this boy managed to do it. even his ex-girlfriend couldn't turn him on this easily.

"remember, mr howell, you have 73 lines of 'i will not forget my homework' to do," mr ashley drones on, blank faced as per.

"yes, sir. i am aware."

his wrist was aching from writing and he couldn't help thinking that it could have been aching by doing something else. totally not something involving his pretty black-haired friend though.

'sorry bout this, philly. ashley's given me 100 lines' he texts phil, guilt eating him out nowhere nearly as nicely as phil does.

'thats alright, danny. just gonna have to do it all by myself :)'

left hand speeding up on the paper (he's literally scrawling by now), dan types out a reply.

'don't, phil )))): i'm gonna miss youuuuu'

'he misses you too'
'Image Attached: 1 File'

the picture loads up his favourite thing in the whole world, phil's gorgeous cock. it's glistening, he's been touching himself, and the vein underneath his head is enlarged. fuck, he's so hard and dan wants to sit on i- no, he wants to suc- no, he wants it in his hand.

'don't, im literally gonna melt with horniness'

'hot mess then :p'

"howell! concentrate."

the scrawliness gets worse until it's barely legible. he needs phil, not to remember to not forget his homework. there's 35 lines to go and the phone is buzzing. message after message of filthy words that leave dan dazed with crossed legs and blown out pupils. 

"sir, can i go now? i'll get the homework to you in form, i just- have an...appointment?"

"you'd better have it to me by 9:30, daniel or i will have your guts for garters."

"oh god. thank you, sir. i-" dan's never collected his books, run out of class and run to phil's as fast.

"heyyyyyy, dannyyyyy," the cheeky git is lounging on his bed, hand moving around himself and shirt unbuttoned. "missed me?"