sort of gay

part 2 of the 'not gay' series
warnings: dirty talk, masturbation, swearing and it's gay, 1159 words.

it was happening again. 2am and dan was hard. he fucking hated being 17, all hormones and wet dreams.

this time he really couldn't ignore it. he was aching and throbbing and some stupid tumblr post was the cause of it all dammit. why did people have to post such gorgeous pictures of people fucking? and why did they have to look like him and phil?!

dan really wasn't gay- he swore that to himself. but as the months drawled on and him and phil tried out new things he found that he liked dick a lot more than his ex-girlfriend's vagina. he loved the way they felt, hot and heavy in his mouth or hand. and the way he felt so full when phil fucked him.

the only problem with being hard, watching gay porn and thinking about phil was that daniel howell couldn't get off alone. ever since him and his best friend started their agreement to get off with one another each day after school (and now college) at 15, he's never been able to jerk off the same. it's a mystery, really. maybe dan just likes the company. that, and phil's hands worked wonders.

dan sighs as he picks up his phone, ready to call phil. he loves their phone sex because the elder's usually really pissed off when dan calls, having woken him up. the language is always really rough and he loves it. sometimes he wishes phil could be more rough with him in real life. maybe one day dan'll just sit on his dick at 3am and see what happens.

'Call: phil 💙'

it rings a few times, the annoying dial tone sounding in his ear before-

"hey, danny," the tone makes dan quiver, it's husky and thick with sleep. "what's up?"

"i, uh, need some help again."

"been looking at tumblr?"

"mmmhm, and you looked so much like one of them and it was so hot. i feel like i'm going to spontaneously combust, holy shit, my dick is melting."

"you're so silly," phil chuckles. "is it bad this time? how hard are you?"

"my dick is bedrock."

"descriptive."

"wish you could make my bed rock," dan wished he was joking.

"what? when i'm punishing you for waking me up at 2:36, AGAIN?"

"what would you be doing?" dan pops his earphones in and lies back, hand slipping into his boxers.

"i'd probably fuck you until 3am so you know what being tired means. no stopping when you've cum and you're all twitchy and sensitive. i'll keep going, because i'm shattered and you're gonna feel the same way."

"yeah?" he's breathless. "what about before that?"

"probably finger you, have your legs shaking as you wanna cum but mean ol' phil just won't let you," the smirk on his face is literally audible. "but i'd cum, mhm. all over your face. i know how much of a cumslut you are, daniel."

usually, dan hates being called daniel but the way it rolls off phil's tongue in that gravelly tone only serves to turn him on more. at this point, his hand is tight and moving fast around his flushed dick.

"the things i wanna do to you. sometimes i wonder how much you'd be able to handle, y'know? how much you'd BEG me to stop and i'd just carry on."

"fuck, phil," the boy pants, eyes squeezing shut.

"your neck and thighs all purple and blue with hickeys and hair all fluffy. your sex hair's really cute by the way." it's apparent now that's phil's jerking off too, breaths becoming laboured. "i'd have you pulling my hair, you could make it an afro and i'd love every second."

"want you," he whines.

"mh, i want you, too. your pretty lips around my dick as you're on your knees. you're the literal embodiment of sexy."

they're both embarrassingly horny. eventhough phil won't admit it, he sometimes hopes for these nights because he loves being able to say these things without the feeling of embarrassment and shame that comes with them. while dan falls silent, writhing on his bed and pinching at his nipples, phil rambles on some more.

"do you know how many girls," phil refrains from saying boys, he doesn't want dan to feel uncomfy or anything, "want you, daniel howell? and i'm the lucky one that got you. i feel so blessed."

"sh-shut up."

"heard katie talking about how much she wants you to fuck her. imagine her face when she sees you pinned down on my mattress, moaning and whining like a little bitch. even so, i don't want you to fuck her. you're mine, got that?"

"yes," he whispers. he looks so beautiful, head tilted back and veins in his neck straining. his bicep is tensing from moving so fast and his other hand continues to play with his nipple. "i'm so lucky, i don't deserve you."

"i know, but you're stuck with me. tell me what you're doing, dan?"

"i-i'm playing with my nipples and," he moans, "jerking off."

"i want you to play with your head."

dan follows orders, hand slipping up his length to the head. he drags his thumb through the slit, letting out a loud 'ah'. phil tells him to keep rubbing round, like you would on an xbox remote or something. his hips are jumping at the sensitivity and phil can hear how his moans are louder and strained.

"move your hand from your nipples and run your fingertips up and down your neck. i know how much it makes you shiver."

the light touch causes dan to breathe out a gasp, bottom lip quivering. phil knows what buttons to press and how to press them. he knew shit about dan that dan didn't.

"now run it up into your hair and pull- as hard as you can." another loud noise emits from the phone. "as you go back to your nipples, drag your nails down your neck."

"phil, i'm- this is- gonna cum!" all the stimulation and anticipation has left him far more sensitive and horny than he thought.

"mh, me too."

the lines fall silent for a moment, the only sounds being dan's moans, phil's heavy breaths and the obnoxious sound of them wanking. dan's side gets louder as he cums, shaking and twitching with loud moans and trembling hands. phil follows after a couple seconds, letting out a low grunt and rutting up into his hand.

"thank you," daniel pants, smiling and elated.

"that's okay, baby. see you tomorrow."

"wait, wait- phil?"

"mhm?"

"d'you promise to fuck me until 3am and give me hickeys and shit?"

"yep, i'll even give you a facial just for good measure."

satisfied, dan hangs up, looking forward to tomorrow. maybe he's SORT OF gay, but only for phil.
----
yet again, written without wifi.
zak x