Chapter 4: Marriage...Engaged?!

Luna

It has been five years since Yuki came here, five wonderful and joy-filled years. She moved in with Itachi's family two years ago. I've visited her every day I could since then.

Yuki's turned into a brilliant kunoichi. She specializes in snow. Hence her name, Yuki Shiro, Snow White. Her white hair is now past her knees. And her eyes are white as well. I don't know when this happened. One day her eyes were blue the next white.

Yuki became a little sister to me. Shisui and Kakashi became big brothers to her. And Rozu and Sasuke became her little brother and sister. We never replaced her family. But we became new members. Kakashi locked himself in his room the day Yuki moved out. He was in there for days. It was rather funny. 

Rozu has grown into an adorable little girl. She and Sasuke are inseparable best friends. And she's also very close to little Naruto Uzumaki. She looks just like Shisui. And she's so sweet. I love her so much. 

Shisui and I have grown very close. I remember the day I told Yuki I loved him. I kept my promise. Next, I told Rozu then Kakashi. Yuki and Rozu were ecstatic. Kaka was protective. 

Today was the day of Yuki and Itachi's wedding. I cannot wait. They may be young, but it is a tradition for arranged marriages to be this way. Their love does not reach the kind of level I hold for Shisui, it is a much more innocent kind of love. And somehow, I am sure will blossom into something much more precious. 

Yuki

I've been here for five years. And I love it here. Luna and Kakashi were wonderful. And then I moved in with Itachi. His parents became my second parents. And Sasuke is just so cute! It also helped that Shisui and Luna are really close. Shisui being Itachi's best friend helped a lot. And little Rozu is adorable.

I still miss my family a lot, but I also have my other newer family members. 

I remember the day Luna told me she loved Shisui. I rushed and told Itachi. Then he told Shisui. Then Shisui asked Kakashi if he could marry Luna. Then he came to Itachi and I for help on asking her. We suggested he ask her at our wedding. 

Itachi and I have gotten very close. I don't know if this is love like the kind that Luna and Shisui have, but I care for him. Many people say we are too young, but that Uchiha tradition is important. Hearing all of this just made me nervous, I am going to be married at ten. 

That alone wakes me up in the middle of the night. 

~*~

The wedding was beautiful. It was amazing how intricate it was, but also how formal. Unfortunately, Shisui didn't have the guts to ask Luna to marry him. Coward. But it was a wonderful wedding. We were heading home now. And Itachi insisted that he carry me the whole way there. It's incredibly sweet, he really does care about me. And I care about him.

When we got home, he jumped up to his room, with no warning. I squeaked in alarm as I held onto him rightly, "Itachi warn me next time." I said. 

He laughed at me, and I blushed. "You're really cute. You know..." he told me. 

I glared at him. Then I kissed him on the cheek, making him turn red. "You too." 

~*~

Luna

Yuki and Itachi's wedding was beautiful. Yuki looked the happiest I had seen her since her brother died. And because of that, I am very happy, seeing her like that just made me proud. I guess I am her sister, in a way after all. Shisui looked really nervous during the wedding, I wonder why?