Chapter 17: Teams and Annoyingly Late Jounins

Rose

        Lily and I sat at the desk behind Sasuke as Naruto barged in. Sakura, of course, was trying to sit next to Sasuke along with all the other girls. I smirked as Sasuke turned around to glare at me. Lily rolled her eyes, Sasuke had asked us one day if we would sit on either side of him to keep his fangirls away. I agreed if and only if I got the window seat. Well, Sasuke agreed to that. Unfortunately, for him today, somebody sat down next to him at the window seat. So I wouldn't sit there. 

        Lily looked up from her drawing as Naruto and Sasuke had an epic glaring contest. I shook my head sadly, those two would make the best friends. I nearly burst out laughing when Shikamaru bumped into Naruto and well... He and Sasuke locked lips. Lily looked at Shikamaru horrified as she started sketching again. I looked at what she was doing and started giggling madly. 

        I watched sadly as Naruto was beaten to a pulp by Sakura and the army of fangirls. I thought about helping, but I couldn't get Lily to move. Sasuke turned around to glare at me once again and raised an eyebrow. 'What?' He mouthed annoyed. I smirked and grabbed the sketch Lily was working on. "Hey!" She shouted. I showed it to Sasuke and he looked even more upset. He glared at Lily once I gave it back to her. "What?" She asked.

        "Don't like it Sasuke-kun?" I asked. He's the only person I actually tease who isn't part of my family. The sketch Lily was drawing was of Sasuke and Naruto in their, em, lip lock. I just stared out the window after that or watched Lily draw. I occasionally threw things at Sasuke's hair, much to his annoyance. Like I said. He's the only one I bother. I used to do these kinds of things every now and then when we were kids. Of course, he doesn't know that, but I do. To the rest of the class, I'm a quiet shy girl with an equally quiet and shy twin sister. I just happen to like messing with Sasuke...

        Iruka sensei walked in. "Alright everybody, listen up. Everybody will be separated into three-man teams." He said. Lily and I looked up at him confused. "Except for two teams will have four members due to the number of students," Iruka explained more. I listened for Lily's and I's name as Iruka started naming teams. We both know that the likelihood of us being on the same teams slim to none, but that can't stop us from hoping. "Alright, team 7 is Sakura Haruno." Iruka said I hope I'm not on that team Sakura hates me because I'm close to Sasuke. "Naruto Uzamaki." 

        Sakura did not look so happy about that. "Yeah!" Naruto shouted. I wouldn't mind being on a team with them if Naruto is there. He's nice. 

        "Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka continued. Sakura is very happy about that, Naruto, not so much. "And this is one of the teams of four. Rose Hatake." Iruka ended. Sakura went back to being depressed whilst both Naruto and Sasuke perked up. 

        Naruto stood up though and complained even though I'm on the team, how thoughtful. "Sensei! Why does an awesome ninja like me have to be on a team with Sasuke?" Naruto demanded.

       I groaned and hit my head on the desk. "Naruto, Sasuke's grades were one of the highest in the class. Yours were dead last, we have to balance the teams." Iruka explained.

         "Who had the top grades?" Naruto asked.

        Iruka smiled. "The Hatake twins," Iruka said. I ducked my head in embarrassment as everybody stared at Lily and I. Lily just ignored them and continued drawing. After a little while, Lily was put on a team with Kiba, Hinata, and Shino. She wasn't too happy about this, she wanted to be on a team with either Shikamaru or me. But Hinata is really sweet, like me, so they'll get along fairly well. 

        After that, we got to eat lunch and then come back. Lily and I didn't really do anything, she sat with her new team. Whilst I decided to try to find mine, they are very good at hiding from me. I'm beginning to think they don't like me. I eventually found Sakura and Sasuke? He's not acting like the little ducky. I shrugged and left them alone. I felt Sasuke's chakra somewhere else so I decided to go there.

Uchiha familiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara