Chapter 13: Akatsuki

Yuki

        After we got into the large room, a man and a woman came into the room. The man had orange hair and piercings all over what we could see of his body. The woman had purplish hair with a flower in it, and a single piercing. They both wore cloaks with red clouds on it. But what was the most striking was the man's eyes.

        They were purple, but they had rings around them. I gasped silently. The Rinnegan, but that's supposed to be a legend.

        "My name is Pein. But you will call me leader sama. This is Konan." He said.

        Itachi nodded at them. "You know who I am." He said.

        They nodded. "We do, but who is the woman?" He asked.

        I looked at Itachi. We had agreed to only reveal my identity if absolutely necessary. They seemed to sense this. "If you don't tell us who she is, we can't allow her to stay," Pein said.

        "We should just tell them," I said.

        "Will you tell anyone else?" Itachi asked.

        "Pein, it may be best to tell the other members," Konan said.

        He nodded. "Tell us who you are first, then we will speak of whether we should tell the other members," Pein stated.

        I looked over at Itachi, he nodded so I removed my hood. "My name is Yuki Uchiha, I'm Itachi's wife," I told them.

        They stared at me. Pein with indifference, Konan with a small amount of shock. "We will tell the other members. I do not think they will tell anyone once they see who you both are." Pein said.

        I nodded in understanding, Itachi just looked at him. "If she is hurt, or if anybody else finds out..." He said. His threat hanging in the air. Pein nodded and then looked at Konan.

        She gestured to the door. "Follow me to go and meet the other members." She said. We followed her out of the room and into what looked like a living room. It even had a t.v. something that our household did not have. Pein followed us as well. 

        We sat down as Konan went to go get the other members. I put my hood up, I was nervous and wanted to get a good look at them without them knowing. My hood covers my whole face, and anything they may have been able to see is covered in darkness. 

        When they walked in I was met with some very interesting people. There was one that looked like a plant, but half of him was white and the other was black. It was an odd combination. There were two 'normal' looking people. They were both men, one with white/silver hair and purple eyes. Another with red hair and a blank expression. 

        There was also a man who resembled a shark, he smiled. He seems like he has an interesting story. Then there was a man with odd green eyes who did not look like he was in a good mood. "Why are there two?! I was told there would only be one more member. This is not in the budget!" He said. 

        "Calm down Kakuzu, I'm sure Leader has a good reason for letting the Uchiha bring another person." A voice said. I turned and looked at who it was and took an involuntary step back. It was Orochimaru, Itachi narrowed his eyes at him.

        Then suddenly a man in an orange mask jumped up and hugged me. I gave a little shriek and fell over. My hood fell off in the process. The man with silver hair whistled. "Wow! I don't care about the money Kakuzu, if I have to go out and get another kill for a bounty I'll do it. Man she's HOT!" He said.