Chapter 4 : Ties to the past

Pain ! , think of the worst pain that you have ever experience, and multiple that by ten, and you will know the pain I had felt that day .

The pain was so overwhelming, I felt as if every muscle in body was being ripped to shreds, like my very soul was being thorn from my body, whatever this was!, it was excruciating, even Arki seem to be in pain.

It was dishearten to watch, Arki and my friend all cried out, and I couldn't do anything to help them, cause besides the mind numbing pain, It also kept us pinned to the grown as well, I cared little for my well being, only Arki and my friends mattered to me.

I pondered my mind, for any way I could free them from this torment, but the pain made it difficult to think, and just when all hope seemed lost!, Joush revealed to us the key to our salvation.

Joush: " guys gaaah!!!, if you want taah!!!, if you want this to end gaaaah!!!, then you have to listen to me".

Michael : " what ? gaaaah!!! what is this Joush, aaaash!!! did you know?,aaaaah!!! this was gaah!!!, going to happened ".

Joush: " look taaah!!! you have question , gaaaah!!! I get that but the only way you are going get them, is if you listen to me aaaaaah!!!

Michael: " Lann, gaaaah!!!".

Lann: " he's, he's right, taaah!!!, what? What do we have to lose?".

Michael :" al, alright aaaaah!!!!,tell us what we need to do Joush gaaaah!!! ".

Joush: " I was told gaaaah !!! we mustn't fight it, gaaaah clear our minds of any doubt or fear aaah!!!, become one with it stead of against it,once you have done that, you will truly be awaken".

Joush instructed us on what we must do, as he spoke began, there was no longer he sound of tension in his voice, he was then elevated up in front of us , light as the air it self, he fell into a calm state, and was unresponsive, but his eyes still blazed brightly.

Michael and I was in amazement, feeling we took all we could take, we decided to followed through as our friend, no sooner that we did, we too found ourselves in the same state.

There was no longer any pain, only true bliss, I felt something growing deep inside me, larger and larger it grew, until boom !!!, my body felt as if it was being covered by a mysterious power , in a very pleasant way.

I then began to regain control of my body, so I took a quick scan around my surroundings, but I couldn't see anything beyond the strange light, that I was now engulf in , I tried calling to my friends, but when I opened my mouth the words never came, again and again I tried to no avail.

I was completely cut off from my friends and just when I thought I was all alone, I remembered Arki , when I saw him, he seemed as if he was struggling, I was able to move my hands again, so I reach out to him
When I made contact with him, I was able to see the cause of his discomfort.

Once again I found myself in the passenger seat , this time I knew who my pilot was, it was Arkinus, through his eyes I saw The same change light, at first I thought I was seeing current events, but the lights quickly vanish, and there stood two figures standing on the opposite side, they look like Michael and Joush , but much different.

Michael's hair was cut low and shaved from the sides all the way to back he wore a jet black leather armor that match his hair,with two silver gauntlet on wrists, strange tribal tattoos covered his neck and arms.

While Joush wore a blood red chest plate with gold lining, and a White Harem pants, two golden arm bracer were on his wrists, his hair was long and crimson which rested upon his shoulders, with a Samurai bun to the top.