4

"N-no! No why're you wearing that?! No!" Mika said. His face was completely red at the sight of his maid, Yuu. He had promised Yuu that he wouldn't do things to him anymore but it was rather difficult for him, seeing the state he was in. Mika couldn't possibly want a man? Did he? He certainly didn't want to ruin his reputation as the player he is...

Yuu cocked an eyebrow, still placed on the floor. What had been wrong with Mika?

And that's when it hit him. He had forgotten that he was wearing that damned maid dress. Which showed a little too much of his skin. Yuu backed up, frightened as Mika bent down to his level, eyes hungry for more of him. His eyes darkened in lust upon seeing the beautiful green eyed boy.

Yuu suddenly hit the wall, attempting to close his legs so his undergarments wouldn't have been visible to Mika. And although he didn't want to, in a way, he did. Mika just couldn't contain himself any longer.

He grabbed the smaller boy, pinning him to the floor. Yuu's mind clouded with so many thoughts. He knew what was to happen next, and he couldn't control. Seeing how much stronger Mika was compared to Yuu. Just how much did that blonde male work out?

"M-Mika stop! Not this again!" Yuu said, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Mika went down and began licking the skin he had bitten just yesterday. The giant love bite was still visible and he wanted it to stay visible. They had to know Yuu was his.

Yuu's soft moans filled the sound of the room. The feeling of his moist tongue licking the tender skin he had also bitten felt rather pleasant. But he felt so wrong. This was wrong. But Yuu liked it a lot. And he wanted more.

"F-fuck," Yuu whispered. Mika smirked against his skin causing Yuu to whimper. Shivers ran down his spine at the feeling of his minty breath heaving. Yuu wanted more. He wanted Mika to touch his whole body, teasing him.

Mika began trailing his tongue down to the center of Yuu's shirt (or rather, top part of the maid dress). Grabbing it with his teeth, he pulled it down but to no avail. Mika became impatient and ripped the whole top part of his dress with his hands.

Yuu's eyes widened. Did he really just...?

"Your body is so cute, Yuu chan~" Mika praised. Yuu blushed in response and covered his chiseled chest. Of course, Yuu did work out. He had the outline of his abs and a nice firm chest. But it was nothing compared to Mika's God like body. His eight pack was something Yuu envied of course and his muscles. Perhaps he'd have to work out with Mika one day?

Mika began trailing small kisses down Yuu's stomach, licking the right side of his v line. If it weren't for that damn piece of fabric that covered the lower part of his body, Mika would've destroyed Yuu and erupt him with pleasure. And that's when Yuu couldn't take it. He was scared. He didn't want Mika going lower than what he was and he was dangerously close.

Yuu had never been touched the way Mika was touching him. He never even touched himself before.

Yuu suddenly kicked Mika's lower body (as his lower body was where his foot was at), causing the blonde the groan in pain. Yuu stood up, running out of Mika's bedroom whilst holding the torn piece of clothing he had on.

'No...'

No.

Nononono.

I can't possibly like him.

I don't like him!

I don't want to like him...

I CANT LIKE A GUY.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Fuck I suck at lemons lmao.

Especially Yaoi ones.

But anyways there ya go! Wanted to give y'all an extra chapter since I was soooo inspired! And pardon it by the way, I told myself I was gonna do more than 1,000 words per chapter and I guess I was unsuccessful with that seeing it was a 600 and something word count. Buuuuut yea it's a small chapter just to add in.

Make sure to vote, comment, and share! I love comments!

-Airi