13

13- Sadistic

~

"Mikaela? That sounds like a girl name," Asura smirked, teasing the green eyed male. Yuu rolled his eyes as a red color spread across his pale cheeks.

"Not the point, a-anyways, see, I actually work for him. Thing is, on the first day he ... h-he I-I-"

"Spit it out Yuu," Asuramaru stated, patting Yuu's back.

"Well, long story short, he tried getting in my pants and I kinda went nuts cause I wasn't into guys and thought it was HELLA GAY and yea..."

"Wait," Asu began.

"You said 'I WASNT into guys' Yuu are you trying to tell me that," he gasped before continuing. Asuramaru softly spoke.

"You like orange soda," he ended. Yuu cocked an eyebrow.

"What the fuck does orange soda have to do with-"

"You know what I mean!"

"No I don't!"

"YUUCHIRO HYAKUYA YOURE GAY!!"

Yuu's face turned crimson. He quickly tackled Asura to the ground, covering his mouth from speaking more.

"Shut up you idiot, my sister's downstairs!! And don't say it like that okay! I'm not gay cause I really like Shinoa b-but Mika makes me feel different too and I just don't know if I like this feeling at all, oh god I feel so dirty!" Yuu whined. Asura sighed, moving Yuu's hand from his mouth.

"It's nothing to feel dirty about, Yuu. There's nothing wrong with liking the same gender or even liking both. It's called being bisexual," he began.

"Bisexual? That's a thing?" Yuu curiously asked, lifting his body from Asura's.

"Well, yea! A lot of people like both genders, Yuu, there's nothing wrong with it at all. The only wrong in your situation is that you're basically in love with Mikaela AND Shinoa. You can't be with both. But think of it like this, you've been liking Shinoa Chan since you were like, 12 years old and Mikaela, barely? That's a bit odd it's whatever your heart tells you," Asura explained. Yuu sighed, rubbing his temples.

"I don't know what my heart wants at this point. I didn't want to fall in love with Mika. It feels really weird you know, being on THAT end of the table. Plus, he's a player, he uses girls and stuff I-I just don't know how to feel about that," Yuu murmured softly.

'What does he possibly have that you don't, Asuramaru?'

'S-shut up... if Yuu's happy than that's all I care about'

'But he's all yours! Claim him as yours...'

"He's probably not the one for you than," Asuramaru smirked, eyes darkening. Yuu stepped back slightly, noticing the change in darkness.

"You think so?" Yuu asked. Asuramaru smirked. He stood up from his spot.

"And Shinoa? Forget about her- I-I have to go I'm sorry- I'm really sorry, forget about what I just said!" He quickly went towards the door and bolted out.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Yuu chuckled.

~~~~

"Yuuuuu chan~ you're here early," Ferid gasped. He walked towards the smaller male, embracing him tightly. Yuuchiro resembled his father so greatly and Ferid couldn't be more pleased with his looks. No wonder his precious son was so fond of the younger boy; he's absolutely gorgeous! The beautiful sculpted face, the nicely shaped eyebrows, the small girlish body frame he inhabited causing him to seem more a shota type, the pink plump lips, and not to mention those drop dead gorgeous emerald eyes. He must've gotten those from his deceased mother. Mostly, although, he received his looks from his handsome father, Guren. Oh god, Guren was JUST as gorgeous as Yuuchiro. They had been greatly blessed by God himself with those beautiful looks.