33

33 - I don't want nobody to get killed / Finding my own way

THE FINAL CHAPTER

~

Three hours. I been three damn hours!

"Mikaela you must worry too much, can you blame Yuu for not showing up?" My father began as he noticed me pacing the tiled floor up and down. Mia turned and grabbed my shoulder, grasping my sudden attention.

"Um, Yuu Sama actually came earlier," she gulped. My breath hitched. She narrowed her eyes down, tucking a strand of chocolate hair back.

"Why didn't you say that ten minutes ago when Mikaela started pacing up and down, Mia chan?" My dad sighed. Mia squealed looking away from me as I grabbed her shoulders tightly. Of course, when I do that to females they become very tense and start blushing crimson. Mia, although, was lesbian so I understood.

"I-I didn't know Mika Sama was worried about that!" She squeaked.

"Very well than-"

"What did he say?! Why hasn't he came?! He's late for work and I have a meeting today with-"

"Mikaela Sama, Yuu gave me a note to hand to you and," she huffed, "he was cleaning out his locker today too," she ended. My eyes widened. Why hadn't he told me he wanted to quit? Had he found another job? Mia reached into her pocket, a white note taped between her two skinny fingers. I was quick to grab it, looking closely at each neatly done fold.

Mika,

Thank you for trying to save Asuramaru. I found out about him, of course. Nobody knows this but, I left the city. My father and sister left this morning back to America so there's really no use for me being here, honestly. As for us, I don't think I can live with it. If it's meant to be, we'll see each other again but if not, I know where we stand. Don't try to come find me, please. I need to get away from here as quickly as possible. You could go back to fucking different females every night. Your still my everything though, never forget I do love you.

Xx Yuuchiro Hyakuya

"He still doesn't know the difference between you're and your," I murmured.

"Mikaela sama?" Mia whispered. I nodded my head, attempting to pull the best poker face as I can. Father had already seen my soft side though that was a one in a million chance to see. Never again.

I cleared my throat, feeling the burning sensation from the sudden sadness overwhelming my body but kept a straight composure.

"Mika?"

"I guess I can go back to banging chicks every night, huh?"

"B-but you love Yuu Sama too much, it can't-"

"He left. If he loved me, he would've stayed. Therefore, I don't love him in return." I ended. Mia's eyes narrowed towards my direction as her eyes glistened.

"That's not true! He loves you, and you love-"

"SHUT UP BEFORE I STICK MY HAND DOWN YOUR MOUTH AND SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!!"

I was quick to noticed what I had said, covering my mouth. Mia began to whimper, walking away. My father stood there, look dead at me.

"What a disappointment you truly are, but than again, when don't you disrespect women?"

I chuckled at his words, starring back at him. "Shut the hell up, Ferid."

~