27 ; 章節

just like jimin had guessed, there was no escaping the swarm of couples, even in the elevator. it seemed as if they were all going to the top floor as well. he could only be pushed next to the corner, staring awkwardly at the button panel as yoongi was pressed next to him.

"this is the last floor, please be careful when exiting the elevator."

"yoon-" he turned his head to call yoongi, before he felt a hand grab his wrist and pull him forwards. feeling a blush making its way onto his already rosy cheeks, he gently shook his grip off. if yoongi had noticed, he didn't say anything as he smiled at him, turning towards the reception desk of the restaurant.

"hello, i've made a reservation for two next to the window," he said, the words rolling off his tongue without hesitation as if he had repeated it many times.

"mister min, is it?" the lady read off of the clipboard.

"yes."

"this way, please."

jimin was in awe. their seat was next to window panes that started from the ground and reached the ceiling, showing the night time view. the city below glistened with street lights, tiny cars and buses the size of ants filling up every road.

he sat down, face practically stuck onto the glass.

"someone's excited."

"well, it isn't everyday i get to eat at fancy restaurants," jimin retorted, frowning upon seeing yoongi's amused expression.

"can i take your order, mister?"

"ah, yes- jungkook?" yoongi looked up, his grin stretching wider when he locked eyes with the waiter.

"yoongi? i haven't seen you in a long time!" the waiter, who's name seemed to be jungkook, beamed. he nodded at jimin, giving a smile which jimin returned shyly. "but you've brought a different person today? is it still the usual then?"

"still the usual, thanks," yoongi handed jungkook the menus.

"please wait for a moment!" jungkook bowed before heading into the kitchen.

"different person?" jimin turned to yoongi.

"i used to come here a lot. with.. you know," yoongi looked uncomfortable, so jimin stopped him from going further.

"that explains it," he nodded, the grateful glance from yoongi not going by unseen.

"but enough about me," yoongi cupped his cheeks in his hands, staring at him expectantly from across the table. "i want to know about you."

"well, um, what do you want to know?" jimin asked, suddenly having the feeling of a culprit being questioned by an officer.

"everything. tell me whatever you want me to know," yoongi said simply.

and so he did.

---

jimin had ended up telling yoongi almost everything about himself, from his childhood to his favorite video game. it was strange, the fact that he trusted a stranger enough to tell him all this. but at the same time, it felt like they had known each other for a lifetime.

"so your favorite game is the walking dead?" yoongi's eyes were wide in surprise.

"i was in the middle of playing it when you first texted me, actually."

"isn't it a bit too violent for someone like you?"

"i don't know. i just like it," he shrugged, giggling.

"well, maybe we can play together sometime," yoongi smiled.

jimin's smile was still plastered onto his face like a stain that would never go away at the thought of having someone else play with him. there was something about the eerie atmosphere of being in a completely silent house that he would never fail to enjoy, but he couldn't deny that a bit of friendly company never hurt anybody.

"okay."