36 ; 章節

"jungkook, like the last ten times you asked today, i'm fine."

"but still, how can you say you're fine when you're sitting in a hospital bed?" jungkook put his hands on his hips, and yoongi rolled his eyes.

"it's nothing serious, just a few scratches and bruises. now go home, visiting hours are over," he grumbled, turning to the doctor, seokjin, who had been standing there for a good five minutes. jungkook followed his gaze, and bowed in apology before he turned back to yoongi.

"alright, be careful okay? i'll be back soon," he leaned over to hug him tightly, a gesture which he responded by giving a low groan, but returned nonetheless.

"take care. now go," yoongi waved him off with a hand, watching jungkook's back until he left the room, along with doctor seokjin.

yoongi had spent a whole day walking around outside with jungkook, but there was still no sign of the person that he was for some reason so determined to find. ironically enough, he barely knew a thing about him, only that his name started with a ji, and also that he was a male. if yoongi was being honest, he didn't know what he was expecting, but he knew that he would recognize him once he found him.

he found himself stretching his mouth wide open and yawning, making him realize just how tired he really was. he wasn't about to give up on finding the person anytime soon, but as much as he hated to admit it, it would have to wait. he definitely wouldn't be able to function properly without sleeping first.

where are you?
and why do you seem so important to me?