Introduction

Sierra's Pov

Dear Diary

Well it's been exactly 2 years since my parents died and I year since I have returned back to my home town. Mystic Falls. It's a shame that I wasn't here on my parents funeral I was too busy with my own life that when I came back after 2 years I found out my parents are dead.

I know Sierra Gilbert hottest, funniest girl is writing in a diary, alert the media!

I bet your asking why Im writing this? Well over the 1 year that I have stayed in Mystic Falls I have found out some pretty creepy things and it's becoming too hard for me to keep inside so I decided to start this diary or whatever you want to call it. But im gonna put that aside now im not bothered to brag about everything.

New York. I have lived in New York for 3 years, why? Well I got accepted into one of the most recognized University's there, New York University. Original name right? Well moving out of town and into the big city it was hard believe me it took me a while to get used to everything and the people.

Anyway I had a good 3 years, you know all the partying, alcohol and guys, but when it came to work and study I had to focus. I studied Drama and performing arts I always knew that I could become an actor. The first 1 year was interesting but when I started to do other majors it bored me making me fall asleep in most of my classes, I know waste of money but I had a good time with all the men ;D

I met a pretty hot guy named Luke, very hot guy with big blue eyes and kind of blonde sandy hair. He was much older than me I mean he was around 25 and I was only 19. But that didn't matter we were very smitten with each other; I mean we feel in love in a matter of weeks!

Well on my 20th birthday was the worst day ever. Luke threw me a massive birthday party, that night was the worst night ever I found Luke sleeping with one of my friends, who shall not be named. Anyway I don't want to talk about Luke im starting to get emotional.

A best friend of mine that I love deeply is Elise, very awesome chic who liked to party, drink and would flirt with every guy she would see. We were in the same classes and shared an apartment together when I was in New York. On the first day she helped me showing me around and that's how we became friends.

I know that I keep jumping to conclusions it's just that I want to write everything down quickly, im not bothered for anything!

Anyway About my life here in Mystic Falls. Well my life here in Mystic Falls is horrible! I am currently living in the Salvatore Boarding house with Damon and Stefan Salvatore. Yep! The vampires! Freaky that they are vampires and that my best friend Caroline is a vampire and my other best friend Bonnie is a witch and that my friend Tyler is a werewolf and that my brother is a Hunter. Whoa that's a lot! And lets not forget Matty blue eyes! The innocnet one out of all of them.

So mush to take in but I got through it all. Anyway I bet you're asking why I am living with the Salvatore's? Well my dear sweet young little sister couldn't handle that fact that her boyfriend Stefan dumped that's not it though apparently she was also running from Klaus some guy who I will talk about later. Apparently he wanted her blood to build this army whatever and she was sick of it so she moved out of our home, selling it and throwing my things on the street. She moved to Denver in a matter of hours leaving my things and items in front of our house. I know bicth she is! I hate her with so much passion, she might be my sister but she has caused me so much pain I never thought that my sister could betray me.

Now I guess you're wondering how me and Elena are sisters? Well Isobel got pregnant with me before she got Elena of course I mean I am the oldest. Anyway my dad is John and so is Elena's dad but thankfully he is dead I never liked him.

Anyway after finding my things in front of the Gilbert house Stefan and Damon had taken me in, let's just say that im best friends with both brothers. I know that you're going to say that they are hot blah blah, I should sleep with them and all. But in my opinion I don't look at them in that way.

I look up at Stefan and Damon as if their my older brothers. Damon is like my overprotective big brother I literally can't step out of the house without his permission, he is always invading my privacy wanting to know everything.

I have to say though Damon's is pretty hot I am a sucker for bad boys, especially the ones that don't let people control them and that always wear black. That's just hot but I don't have any feelings for Damon I mean he's like my big brother!

Stefan is another over protective brother a lot like Damon but he's much sweeter also he doesn't look through my things! And at least gives me some privacy and freedom! My aunt Jenna is dead, Jeremy and Elena are in Denver and Im stuck here with Damon, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler and Alaric.

My sister is a doppelgänger which is freaky! Thankfully im not a doppelgänger I mean look at me! Im one of a kind ;). Katherine my sister's doppelgänger is running in and out of town always! I really don't like her she's a real bitch and also she played with Damon and Stefan's feelings in 1864. Thankfully I am human, most of the people here in Mystic Falls are vampires and werewolves or are witches. But im human!*happy dance*

But that doesn't change a thing im always in the middle of everything that happens. Caroline had told me about this guy named Klaus that killed my sister for some curse which I kind of zoomed out of when she started to speak about the curse. She also started to speak about Klaus wanting my sister's blood so he can build this army of Hybrids which are I think half vampire and half wolf I honestly don't know and care. I mean my own blood and flesh sold me out! Throwing my things on the street, selling the house and running out of town. Well for exactually 4 months I have now lived with the Salvatore Brothers.

Yeah I know my life sucks! Ahhh well this is my story. My name is Sierra Gilbert im 20 years of age. I have big green eyes, brown wavy hair and a very fit body. And im living a life filled with the supernatural. This is my story.

*the whole story is all unedited*