Call Me Queen B

Sierra’s Pov

“Pleaseeeee Damon” I whined hitting the back of his head “Sierra! For the 100th god damn time NO!” I groaned sitting on the couch “You’re so mean” I mumbled “What did you say?” Damon spoke sarcastically.

“Nothing, you’re a prick” I glared at Damon, he was so annoying! Do you believe he had put me down on lockdown in the house! For three god damn days I have not left the house! Of course after the Mikaelson’s ball, Damon got a little mad cause i didn’t tell him that i was going and had locked me in the house as its much ‘Safer’.

“What did you say?” Damon turned around with a glass of Bourbon in his hands “I said you’re a prick!” I screamed! Time for Drama queen Sierra to come out, this is why I studied Drama in Uni “I can’t believe you Damon! For three days I have been in here looking at your ugly face every minute! Im freaking going crazy! I mean look at me! What’s going to happen to me when I get out? I will probably die because i haven’t been out for so long!”

I rambled as Damon stood there with a face full of guilt “Im sick of it! Elena isn’t here! God damn that bitch! And Stefan is off somewhere! And you’re here annoying me! You want be to live my life and have fun! How can I do that when you keep me locked up all day?!” I screamed as fake tears started falling down my face.

“I can’t believe you” I mumbled looking at Damon, before running out of the living room and up the stairs to my room.

Smirking through my teary eyes I jumped on the bed letting out a scream, I buried my head in the  pillow, not even seconds later there were footsteps and my bed went down a bit “Sierra” Damon’s voice was soft yet full of guilt “Go away Damon”

Damon’s hand reached out as he started to stroke my cheek “Look at me” I sat up as I looked at Damon “What?” Damon stroked my cheek his face riddling with guilt “Im sorry” I faked laughed as I pulled away from Damon “No you’re not”

“I am Sierra, im sorry” I looked at Damon his eyes telling me the truth “I forgive you” Damon smiled as he hugged me “Thank you” I hugged Damon back a small smile forming on my face “Im getting good at this” I smirked as I pulled away “I think I need to win a Logie” I giggled at the confused Damon.

“No you didn’t” Damon mumbled looking at me I giggled as I nodded my head “I told you I was good at drama” I smirked jumping off the bed “Come here” Damon groaned as he grabbed me by my waist he started to tickle me.

“Damon stop!” I laughed as my eyes started to tear up “Please!!” I screamed as he continued to tickle me “Nope” Damon tickled me making me laugh “Stop please, I will do anything you want” Damon stopped tickling me as he had a massive grin on his face “Anything I want?” I squeezed my eyes shut nodding my head “Yeah”

Damon smirked at me groaning I knew he wanted me to do something stupid “And before you say anything im not going to have sex with you” I blurted out; Damon frowned as he shook his head “Of course not!” Couple seconds later Damon looked down at me and him. I looked at him to realize that his eyes widen as he was looking down at me.

I looked down as I stared wide eyed at the Damon whose eyes were glued to my chest; my whole chest was showing including my cleavage. My red Victoria’s secret red bra was on full show as my belly ring sparkled from the light in the room.

My eyes connected with Damon’s as we both stared at each other, Damon’s eyes flickered to my lips as he started at them intentionally, closer and closer he leaned until our lips were inches apart. I was stuck were I was I couldn’t do anything.

“Hey Sier-“ I pushed Damon abruptly away from me as I looked at Stefan who was frowning as usual “Stefan” I sat up I fixed my shirt as I looked at Damon who was looking at the ground “Is everything ok?” I asked Stefan nodded his head “I Ermm…” I silently cursed as I got off the bed.

“Let’s talk down stairs” Stefan nodded as he walked out of the room I followed as we walked down the stairs. This has to be the most awkward moment of my life! I mean I was about to kiss my guardian, best friend!

“Watch-“ before I got to even look up I tumbled down the stairs “Sierra” Stefan managed to catch up me before I landed on the ground “Thanks man” I laughed Stefan rolled his eyes as he sat me up “Be careful” I nodded my head walking into the living room.

“Give me a sec” Stefan walked out of the room as his phone started ringing, just as he left the room there was a knocks on the door still sitting on the couch I decided to ignore it.

After a couple minutes of ignoring the door Stefan walked in raising his eyebrows “The door” I looked at him and shrugged “It’s too far” Stefan rolled his eyes “Are you going to get it?” I shook my head “Nope” Stefan rolled his eyes walking out of the room.

My cariosity getting the best off me I got off the couch walking to the hallway “Steffy” I teased as I waked up behind him, I looked at the person my heart sank. No this couldn’t be happening; how the hell did they had the nerve to show up!

“Elena”