My Undead Heart

Sierra’s Pov

“Time is ticking very quickly” rolling my eyes I signed helplessly “Tell me something I don’t know” I groaned this was getting very boring and tyring “I actually thought that Klaus had a soft spot for you…I guess not. “ rolling my eyes I signed not really caring anymore “Whatever”

“How long left?” I asked knowing that I will be turned real soon; I mean no one even came! Not even a sign that I would be safe, “45 minutes left, wow! I really thought the Salvatore’s and Klaus liked you” growling I tried to move but I couldn’t thanks to the ropes that were restraining me.

“Im hungry and in need of some juicy, fresh blood” Katherine smirked as she circled me growling I shook my head knowing she wanted some of my blood “Go hunt for some then” Katherine giggled as she shook her head “No, I would rather see you in pain” with that she lunged for my neck ripping it open, screaming out in pain I struggled against her “Stop!” I screamed as she continued to drink from me.

I felt my body slowly weaken and my vision blur, then I remembered that Katherine had fed me her blood before. My body shivered as all the life drained away from me and that’s when darkness came over me, taking away my last and final breathe.

Damon’s Pov

Groaning I sat up, trying to move I couldn’t. Looking around to see Klaus, Stefan and myself all tied up “You have got to be kidding me” I growled, I had to get to Sierra I was running out of time. I heard some movement looking around I saw a shadow walk towards us.

“What the hell?” Stefan woke up trying to move around, “Ahhh” Klaus screamed I looked at him in confusion “Damn wolfs bane” nodding my head I understood that our kidnappers had dyed the ropes in wolfs bane as Klaus was the Original Hybrid.

“I see you’re all awake” a feminine voice spoke up “Who the hell are you?” I looked at a pretty hot girl who had brown hair and a very rocking body “Im Nadia and you are my key to finding my mother” I frowned Nadia? Who the hell was that, better yet who is her mother?

“Listen we don’t know who you are or who your mother is” Stefan spoke up I looked back at Nadia as she crouched down between the three of us “You three know my mother very well” I frowned  “Listen here Nadia., I don’t have time for this. Take these ropes off me before I kill you, Katherine has Sierra!”  Nadia’s eyes widen as she stood up.

“Katherine as in Katherine Pierce?” nodding my head I groaned “Yes Katherine Pierce, the vampire slut” I looked at Nadia to see her smile “Come one love, let us go” Klaus smiled sweetly at her Nadia shook her head as she put on her jacket “If I let you’s go, will you take me with you?”

“Why in the world would you want Katherine Pierce, are you like a lesbian couple or something?” I asked Stefan shook his head as Klaus chuckled “Katherine Pierce is my mother” Nadia untied the three of us using vampire speed “What?!” I screamed looking at ‘Katherine’s Daughter’

“You heard right, Katherine Pierce is my mother. Now come on we don’t have all day” looking at Stefan and Klaus I could see the surprise in their eyes “I said come on!” Nadia screamed making all of us turn around and follow her out of the building and to my car.

“There better not be a scratched” I mumbled getting into the car, Stefan rolled his eyes along with the rest “So your Katherine’s daughter” I smirked as I drove down the road “Shut up” I smirked “Feisty little thing, just like her mother” Klaus spoke smugly making me chuckle.

Nadia suddenly pulled out a gun aiming it at the three of us “If you don’t shut up I will shoot you” smirking I nodded my head “Im so scared” I mumbled under my breathe.

After an hour of driving around and Klaus using his wolf nose we made it outside of town to an abanded house that had Katherine written all over it.

“Are you sure Katherine is here?” Nadia asked as we walked up the stairs of the abanded house, “Well it smells like Katherine” Nadia rolled her eyes as we walked into the house “I’ll go upstairs, you guys split up” I instructed the group as I made my way up the stairs where the spell of blood was very strong.

Praying I walked into the room where the spell of blood was very strong, looking around the room my undead heart jumped at the sight of a young brunette girl on the ground, using super speed I ran over to Sierra picking up her I gently cradled her, pushing all the hair out of her face.

“This can’t be happening” I mumbled stroking her face “Sierra, wake up. Please” I mumbled shaking her gently, no reply. I listened for a heart beat a tiny heart beat but there was nothing “No” I shook my head letting a tear slip down my face “No” I mumbled bring Sierra closer to my body.

“Damon” I heard Stefan’s voice, not listening to him I silently cried holding Sierra, I felt Stefan’s hand on my shoulder but I ignored it, my whole world came crashing down at this point in time. Sierra is now dead because of Kathrine, Katherine the manipulative bitch.

Gently putting Sierra back down on the floor I wiped my tears standing up, looking around I saw Klaus and Stefan with sadness in their eyes, starting to walk to the door with one thing in mind. Kill Katherine, I stopped in my tracks when a very loud gasp echoed through the room. Spinning around in full speed I looked to see an alert Sierra gasping for air.