All For This One Girl

Sierra’s Pov

“What the hell!” I screamed at Katherine she smirked pouring herself a glass of Bourbon “Stop being so dramatic” she whined sitting on the chair I glared at her trying to move but the ropes that were wrapped around my arms and legs were restraining me.

“Why am I here?” I asked Katherine walked around me playing with her hair “I need leverage, you are my leverage” I frowned in confusion “For what?” Katherine rolled her eyes “I have you so I can get Klaus attention” then it clicked “You want him to grant you freedom” Katherine smiled sitting down on the chair.

“You’re very smart” I rolled my eyes “Why am I here again?” Katherine rolled her eyes “I have realized that Klaus has a soft spot for you, so I kidnapped you and threatened to kill you if Klaus does not grant me my freedom.”

My blood ran cold as anger coursed through my veins I couldn’t believe this! “Klaus doesn’t even care for me!” I screamed at her but my heart was telling me the opposite, Klaus did care about me or im hoping he did care about me because I cared for him deeply…

“I have sent the message I need to my Faviroute Salvatore if in 24 hours Klaus dose not grant my freedom I will kill or turn you into a vampire” with that Katherine walked out of the room shutting the door behind me “This can’t be happening” I mumbled breathing in I wasn’t going to be weak, I am not going to cry. I am strong.

Damon’s Pov

“Are you single?” Sabrina asked as she sat down on the couch I sat down next to her nodding my head “Yes” she smirked sitting up she came close I could feel her hot alcoholic breath on my face “That’s good” she smirked running her hand up and down my shirt I smirked grabbing her by her waist I sat her down on my lap.

“Im going to regret this tomorrow” Sabring moaned as she leaned in she pressed her lips against mine, I smirked. We were both drunk we had danced for the whole day drinking and partying.

“Damon” groaning I pulled away from the sweet kiss I turned around to see a very distort Stefan “What now brother” Stefan walked in the room followed by Bonnie and Klaus “Great” I mumbled sarcastically, grabbing Sabrina’s face I compelled her “Go upstairs get some rest” with that Sabrina stood up and walked out of the room.

“Your new play thing Damon, what happened to blondes?” Stefan walked into the room with Bonnie and Klaus trailing along “They got boring” I rubbed my eyes my head was pounding “Enough with the chit chat!” Klaus screamed “What’s going on?” Bonnie stood up her eyes teary “Katherine has Sierra” my blood ran cold; standing up I looked at all three of them.

“What?!” Stefan ran a hand through his hair “She wants Klaus to grant her freedom, if in 24 hours he does not, Katherine will kill Sierra or turn her into a vampire” I turned around I pinned Klaus to the wall “Because of you Sierra is in danger” I squeezed his throat in a matter of seconds I was sent flying through the air I landed on the ground.

“Stop!” Bonnie screamed glaring at me and Klaus “There’s no time for this, we need to find Sierra. Get me a map, some candles and something of Sierra’s” Bonnie instructed Stefan nodded his head as he zoomed around the house grabbing everything that he needed.

“Once I find that bitch, she’s dead.” Klaus chuckled as he took a sip of his drink “Mate you won’t be the one killing Katherine pierce.” I rolled my eyes “Let’s not play the whole hero façade Klaus, we all know you have a soft spot for Sierra” I smirked; Klaus glared at me and took a step towards me, when I screamed out in pain.

“Shut up!” Bonnie screamed as she continued to do that thing with her witchy voodoo “We have no time for this” I glared at her as I stood up “Your pushing my buttons lil witch” she smirked at me as she lit the candle’s “I can kill you Damon before you blink, im stringer than ever” Klaus smirked at her “Well then if you have so much power might need your help on a couple occasions”

Bonnie shook her head as she closed her eyes “I will never side with you Klaus” Klaus smirked nodding his head “We will see about dear Bonnie, now come one do the spell” Bonnie rolled her eyes as she started to chant the spell.

“Something is blocking me” Bonnie growled I raised my eyebrows “Well fight it! You have so much ‘power’” I spoke sarcastically “I can’t fight it! The witch that is behind this is much stronger than me” groaning I grabbed a bag of weapons “You know what? Let’s just split up and look for Sierra, use your wolf nose Klaus to sniff Katherine” Klaus glared at me but nodded his head “For once your using your brain Damon” rolling my eyes I walked out of the boarding house Klaus and Stefan behind me.

Starting up the car I started to drive to destination 1, when there was something/someone on the floor “Stop the car Damon” rolling my eyes I listened to Stefan I stopped the car, all three of us getting out walking towards the figure that was on the floor.

“You okay buddy?” I kicked the person, the person stood up as he looked at me, Stefan and Klaus smirking “Im much better.” He wolf whistled, couple seconds later people started to emerge from the bushes behind us “What the hell is this” I stepped forward when a sharp pain ran through me screaming out me, Klaus and Stefan fell to the ground clutching our heads.

“You sure you have the right people?” A voice spoke up “Im sure” with that my vision started to blur as my head pounded heavily. One last thing ran through my mind before darkness took over me was Sierra.

Sierra’s Pov

18 Hours Later –

“How long has it been?” I swallowed hard Katherine looked out of the window folding her arms across her chest “It’s been a good 18 hours” fear ran through me as i heard how much time had gone “If you kill me Klaus will hunt you down and kill me” Katherine smirked “I’ve been running for 500 hundred years! Im pretty sure I can run for another 500 or more years” glaring at Katherine I tried to move around in the chair.

“Kill me” I spoke Katherine smirked walking towards me “What was that?” she smirked I looked her in the eye’s repeating what I said before “Kill me” Katherine laughed drily as she shook her head, in a matter of seconds she had bit into her wrist pushing it against my lips.

Struggling and screaming as Katherine’s blood ran down my throat i tried to push her away but failed miserably “I will not kill you Sierra. I will turn you into a vampire”