Phantomhive Christmas (Oneshot)

Hello my darling readers, whom I love very much, it's Christmas Eve in America today, so have a taste of Christmas with the Phantomhive house, complete with a bit of Sebby love especially for you. This isn't part of the story, just a little present for you all! Merry Christmas!

~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, Ciel! How are you on this beautiful day?" You call, pushing the doors to the dining room open. There's a bright smile on your face, and Ciel nearly flinches from the bright aura surrounding you.

Sebastian gives you a smile. "Good morning, Lady (Name), how are you?" He asks, matching your bright attitude with a happy tone.

You beam at him as you cross to the table and sit down, smoothing your (f/c) skirt as you sit. "I'm perfectly wonderful, Sebastian, and quite excited for the party tonight!"

As reluctant as he was to put his work on hold, Ciel had decided to throw a Phantomhive Christmas ball in order to celebrate the holiday spirit. At Lizzie's request, the manor had been completely decorated in Christmas ornaments and garland in the traditional greens and reds. Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard had helped Sebastian decorate the large tree towering in the foyer of the mansion, and the trio were immensely proud of their hard work. Elizabeth had spread invitation around and many nobles were expected to come.

Ciel nods to your eager words, sipping his tea. "You and Elizabeth are wearing me ragged about this party." He sighs, setting his cup down. "Since you're so excited, I assume you won't mind finishing up the preparations for the party tonight, with Sebastian's help of course." He gestures to the butler. "He's capable of it himself, but I feel like Elizabeth would appreciate the decor more if you helped, (Name)."

"Thank you, Ciel." You smile, happy to be able to help out with the party preparations. After all, Christmas was a time to spend time with those you love, so getting to spend the day with Sebastian was a pleasant change from the short breaks you spent together most of the time. "I look forward to it!"

"Good." Ciel finishes his tea before setting the cup down and standing. "Sebastian, make sure the manor is ready for this evening. Everything better be perfect, understand?" He states.

Sebastian smirks, bowing to his master. "Yes, my lord." He straightens up and smiles at you. "Shall we begin, (Name)?"

Grinning, you happily follow him out of the room.

~!~#~!~

"Sebastian, could you hand me that box?" You ask, pointing to a box of garland on the shelf above you. The pair of you were in one of the many, many storage closets of the Phantomhive manor, looking for more decorations for the Christmas tree. You wouldn't be looking for the extra ornaments, but only half an hour earlier Pluto had gotten into the house, transformed into his Hound from, and knocked over the grand Christmas tree everyone had worked so hard on. After Sebastian literally threw Pluto out of the house, Finny had propped the tree back up, crying his apologies to Sebastian about the broken ornaments lying on the ground from the impact. Sebastian has nearly lost his composure, but after a reminder from you about the extra decorations, he had calmed down enough for you to pull him away. Now, the pair of you were in the storage closet, pulling out the extras.

The raven butler turns and looks up at the box, casting a knowing smile at you. "Oh? Is the lady too small to reach her goals?" He asks teasingly.

Now, you weren't that short. Sure, you were shorter than Sebastian, but it wasn't like you were a child! You scowl at him, crossing your arms. "Just get the box, please. There's no reason to be rude." You huff, a bit hurt by the jab.

His smirk remains intact as he reaches above you, taking the box from off the shelf. He sets it down before turning to you, a sour look still on your face. He reaches out and takes your hand, kissing your knuckles. "I do apologize, (Name), I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He says, peering at your with his beautiful ruby orbs, your faces barely inches apart. He blinks, staring into your own (e/c) irises. "Forgive me?" He asks, breath lightly fanning your lips.

By now, your face is on fire. His gaze is trained on you, the look in his eyes nothing short of a predator watching their prey. You want to pull away, but the allure of your companion was enough to keep you firmly in place, curious as to where this would go. The butler doesn't move, and he stares at you expectantly. You realize he wants and answer, and you nod. "Alright, but..."

"Hm?" Sebastian raises an eyebrow.

You give him a sweet smile. "You owe me." You say before pushing him back a bit. "Now, let's get these to the foyer, yes?"

His eyes darken at the abrupt change in attitude, but he nods and steps back. You smile and pick up two of the boxes, turning and exiting the closet without another word.

~!~#~!~

After the events of the closet, you and Sebastian moved on to decorate the tree by yourselves. Finny had offered to help, but Sebastian sent him to collect some more flowers to garnish the vases around the manor. Mey-Rin had also volunteered, but after tripping and almost knocking you into the tree Sebastian suggested she sweep upstairs. Bard, seeing the failures of his friends, hid in the kitchen before he could screw anything else up.

You and Sebastian were peacefully hanging ornaments, the demon deciding to forgo his abilities in order to spend some time with you. He couldn't help but stare at your profile, the sound of you humming a Christmas carol adding to the relaxing mood of the room. Unbeknownst to you, you looked beautiful. Your (h/c) hair was shimmering in the lights, your dress made you look nice and professional while showing off your body in a modest way. Your face was set on a soft look, and you looked very content with life.

Sebastian sets the garland he had been hold down and walks over to you. "(Name)," He calls your name as he wraps you in an embrace from behind.

Startled by his forwardness, you turn you head to look at him. "What is it Sebastian?" You ask.

He points upwards, and you look to see a sprig of mistletoe hanging on the tree branches above you heads. You smile and turn, putting your arms around his shoulders. "You know, if you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked." You chide before your lips meet his in a sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, that was very short but I hope you like it! Merry Christmas, my dears!