His Kitten, Found

"So you really have no memory of anything? Not even your name?" You and the Earl are sitting at a table in the garden, sipping tea and discussing you.

"No. I only remembered my name due to something you said..." Your (E/c) eyes flicker with sadness. Ciel doesn't reply. More exact, he's interrupted.

"CIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL!!!"

A shriek pierces the serenity of the garden.

"Oh no..." Ciel mutters before starting to stand. A blonde girl flies into the scene, crashing into him with a bone-crushing hug. The two crash to the ground as Ciel yells angrily over the squealing.

"Ciel I missed you soooo much! Where have you been? I came to visit, but you weren't here. You look so cute! Finally you match my expectations! I can't be engaged to someone so dull and colorless!!" You interrupt by clearing your throat softly.

"A-ano..." The newcomer raises her head, green eyes flashing curiously.

"Ciel, darling? Who is this?" You try not to wince at her voice, and Ciel mumbles from the ground.

"That's (Name). She's come to see me. Nothing to worry about, Elizabeth." The blonde looks back down at him.

"How many times must I tell you? Call me Lizzie!" He rolls his eyes and she stands up, brushing herself off.

"Hello there dear! I'm Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford. But you can call me Lizzie. Pleased to make your acquaintance." She shakes your hand.

"Pleased to meet you..." You say. Lizzie nods, then turns back to Ciel.

"Ciel dear, there are some important things we have to discuss. Might we do it in your study?" Ciel sighs.

"Sebastian." The man appears behind you.

"Yes, Young Master?" Ciel points at you.

"Take her to the kitchen, get her some clothes, and teach her the ropes. She'll be working for me until otherwise." You tilt your head with an alarmed expression, and Sebastian takes your arm.

"This way, Kitten." He pulls you to follow him, and you walk into the manor.

~#~%~#~

"Plu-Plu! Not in the kitchen!" You hear a collection of shouts, then a large crashing sound. Sebastian sighs, then pushes open the door. A man with white hair sees him and charges. Sebastian sidesteps, so the man crashes into you instead, tackling you to the ground. He licks your face, causing you to squeal.

"S-Sebastian! H-Help me!" He smirks down at you just as the man transforms into a dog. A very large dog, which sits on your legs, causing you to wince and gasp at a flair of pain coming from one of your feet. Sebastian shouts into the kitchen, summoning a short blonde man around your age.

"Finnian, see that Pluto is taken out of the manor." The blonde nods and ropes a leash around the dog, leading him off of you and out the door. Sebastian looks down at your slightly-crushed body and offers his hand. You lean up to take it, then flinch at a sharp pain in your left ankle. Sebastian notices and looks down.

Afraid, you follow his eyes to see your ankle beginning to swell up, a purple bruise forming along the side. Sebastian crouches down and pokes at it gently with a gloved finger. The pain causes white to flash in your vision, and you gasp a bit. He sighs, then picks you up in his arms, bridal style. You blush a bit when your head touches his chest. He turns with you in his arms and begins to walk down the hallway.

"A-ano, doko ni iku no?" Nervousness causes you to speak in a foreign language, which Sebastian is surprised at. (U-um, where are we going?)

"Anata ga nihongo o hanasu?" He asks. (You speak Japanese?)

"H-hai." You nod. He seems intrigued, but doesn't say anything more. (Y-Yes.)

After a few more hallways, you begin to get uncomfortable and squirm in his arms.

"If you keep wiggling, you'll fall, Kitten." You glare up at him.

"I don't care. I don't wanna be carried anymore, my back hurts..." He looks down at you.

"You want to be in my arms anymore?" You shake your head. He raises an eyebrow, then laughs. "Your nickname fits you. Just like a cat, that's what you are." You are silenced by his words. He stops in front of a door and opens with one hand. He walks inside and sets you on the bed. You stare at him while he takes off your shoes and socks.

"W-what are you doing, Sebastian?" He looks up at you.

"Your ankle is sprained. I have to wrap it so it can heal properly. Now, be still." You do as he says and he takes out a roll of bandages from the nightstand, beginning to wrap the swollen joint tightly. Every touch of his fingers makes you flinch, but you bite your lip and endure.

Once he is done, the ankle is securely wrapped and has gone numb, allowing you to focus on the black-clad butler. "Thank you for remaining still. You did good, my kitten." You nod slightly, and Sebastian covers you with a blanket.

"Get some rest. The master will want you on your feet as soon as possible."