Glenn

"That one looks like a rabbit." Maggie says, pointing at the sky.
We are at a grassy hilltop, laying down on a blanket holding hands. Looking at the passing clouds and saying what they resemble. We had a picnic of sandwiches and fruit. I even brought a bottle of apple cider.
"Look, that one looks like a cat." I say, pointing.
"And that one looks like the Stark sigil, the direwolf." She says.
"Oh, cool. It totally does! And that one looks like a man getting mauled by a bear. Awesome." I say, smiling.
Then I turn and find that Maggie is staring at me.
"What?" I ask.
"I thought I was the crazy one." She says, laughing.
"Oh no." I say, acting concerned.
"What?" She asks.
"I think I got infected with your craziness." I say, jokingly.
"Shut up, you little jerk." She says, rolling her eyes and laughing.
She turns on her side and drapes her arm across my chest, and kisses me. Then she just looks at me. The love and devotion I see there makes my heart flutter and flip and do all sorts of wild things it's never done before.
"I don't know how I got so lucky. I mean, look at you. You're so handsome. With your sexy, wavy, black hair." She says, running her hand through my hair. I always get a little chill go down my spine when she does that. It's my favorite thing ever.
"No. No. I'm the lucky one here. Never thought I'd find someone like you." I say, kissing her hand.
"Glenn, you are something else. I'll never figure out where on earth you came from." She says, closing her eyes.
I don't know how long we stay like that. But it wasn't long enough.