Maggie

When I get home from work, I find that no one is home. I guess mom and Shane are working at the warehouse. I look at my phone and see a text from Beth.
It says:

With Noah at the arcade.

I see another text. It's from Glenn.

He says:

Want to go get some dinner?

I reply:

Sure, just don't throw grapes at me like at the picnic. I'll hurt you.

Then he says:

Sorry, no promises. It's fun throwing food at you. Pick you up in half hour.

I go to my room and lay down on my bed. I close my eyes for a bit. I'm not sure how much time passes, but I hear someone come in the house. Whoever it is, they sound agitated and is muttering.
I sit up on my bed and then Shane walks into my room. He looks....weird. Even for him. He looks hyper and a little jumpy.
"There you are." He says. And then he comes closer to me and I see his eyes are dilated. He's really high on something.
I start to get up off the bed, but he grabs both of my arms tightly and pins me down to my bed. I start screaming.
"LET ME GO, SHANE!" I yell. I'm trying to get free from his grasp, but he's strong. My heart is pounding with fear. But also with rage.
"I told you I was getting impatient! Now you are going to give me what I want! One way or another!" He says.
"Go to hell!" I say, I get an arm free and punch him hard in the mouth.
He lets me go for a second and I get off the bed and almost get out my door. But then, he grabs me again and punches me on the face. I feel dizzy and can taste blood in my mouth. He throws me on the bed and hits me two more times. Then he takes out a big switchblade from his pocket. And puts the cold blade against my cheek.
He says, "Now, are you going to be a good girl or am I going to-" I regain enough consciousness to scream and scratch his face and then bite his hand.
He screams and then stabs me deep in the abdomen twice with his blade. All I feel is white hot sharp pain spreading in my body.
"NO! GET OFF HER!" I hear a voice say. I feel light headed and weak. The room feels like it's spinning. I feel someone yank Shane off of me and I hear a fight break out.
"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TOUCH HER!" I hear the voice say.
I lift my head from my bed enough to see a blurry image of Glenn on top of Shane, punching him repeatedly on the face and ribs.
"Glenn.." I say, softly.
And then my eyes close and the darkness envelops me in its arms. Everything is silent.